ChelseaLeeArt #4 Has a black card, dresses in pink, nicks toilet gems, then in the sink” Boyaka!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He must be hard up and skint if he’s stirring her porridge 🤢 The bloke can’t be a serious businessman if he’s continuing a business relationship with that freak. Nobody in their right mind would associate with a racist, especially when there are sales to be made. What’s his shop called? Anyone know? Need to check out the Google reviews lol
He must be hard up and skint if he’s stirring her porridge 🤢 The bloke can’t be a serious businessman if he’s continuing a business relationship with that freak. Nobody in their right mind would associate with a racist, especially when there are sales to be made. What’s his shop called? Anyone know? Need to check out the Google reviews lol
She said it was Ian Towning in the Arcade but I remember someone on here saying the guy had never heard of her. 🤷

Stirring her porridge! 🤢😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
She went with the guy who has her paintings in his shop, and thinking about it would the guy really be allowing her to have her paintings in his place for free? You scratch my crusty knickers and ill scratch yours ;)
Pfooooofh good luck to him 🤢🤮

I didnt see that guy there there was another taller chap. I remember seeing the pub floors looked like the bottom of green beer bottles..all glass circles like that.

Reactions: 1
I need to know about this Lisa girl... Are they real life friends?
They met on tt.

Pfooooofh good luck to him 🤢🤮

I didnt see that guy there there was another taller chap. I remember seeing the pub floors looked like the bottom of green beer bottles..all glass circles like that.
It`s not ian that she with its someone else interested in her paintings from another shop.

• Haha
I would love to see her go to the police. Considering the videos of her being homophobic, racist, vile. telling a girl her mum should of aborted her, telling a young girl she deserves to get raped. Oh hunni leanne darling ur getting taken down! She deserves every bad karma she gets. watch this space leanne darling because we aren’t the ones doing anything wrong.

Also i thought she went to the police in december about that mod niki who was her ‘stalker’. said she and baby teddy made up accounts about her, stalked her round london together ect. i’m sure the court case was meant to be jan 9th oh wait that was another lie leanne made up 🤣👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 10
she really thinks people are interested in her art 🤣 i can’t wait for people to find out who she really is and what she is really about leanne feeley

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You’re the MVP 🤩 Just looked at his insta, mans a nobody like Chelsea, she gets more likes on her “art” than he does lol
Chelsea asked him if he didn't mind saying who he was....he happily said his instagram...so im not a stalker...ha!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.....was just curious like we all are.🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🥰🥰🥰

Chelsea asked him if he didn't mind saying who he was....he happily said his instagram...so im not a stalker...ha!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.....was just curious like we all are.🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🥰🥰🥰
One thing I will say on this tattle....I will not talk about her boys.....they are nothing to do with this and I'm sure they are embarrassed. Let's leave them out.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

One thing I will say on this tattle....I will not talk about her boys.....they are nothing to do with this and I'm sure they are embarrassed. Let's leave them out.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
100% agree on the family front 👍

Reactions: 5
I just titified the title … and it appears to have deleted the word ‘tit’ (which is what our Gemara does on the sink ‘pparantly) which makes it make no sense 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was just sitting and a thought came in my head can you imagine if it is trolls phoning to say there interested in her paintings. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Any guess where she is tonight? I’m gonna say she been to the police after a beer and they have got her sectioned or arrested 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.