ChelseaLeeArt #4 Has a black card, dresses in pink, nicks toilet gems, then in the sink” Boyaka!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she live with so much drama and constant arguments with her phone? That would bore me...time to spend time with some ACTUAL real life friends....running a guy down on her live saying he is ugly will never get married...errrrr and you???????????????????????????? All day and bloody night she is screaming insults at her phone...talk about johnny no mates!!!

Reactions: 8
Anyone noticed how she laughs at what she says...finds herself funny...gee whiz...sinking to NEW LOWS!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ha ha ha ha..said the police were at her door..winding people up..no one left the chat, it was amazon!!! Of course it wasnt the police!!!! They know her well and wont waste their time!!!😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Got her kettles from America, it’s a whistling stove top one not electric , might as well of carried on boiling the saucepan it will piss her off after making a few cuppas

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm on live officer 😭 he must have been baffled
Fruitcake then says she got kettles from america, not cheap tit from amazon!!!! Ha ha ha what a moron...they ARE from amazon!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣..you couldnt make this thickness up!!!

Apparently people are “threatening her life cos she’s in the public eye” lol no one has threatened your life darling - just posted videos of YOU on YouTube displaying YOUR behavior is not a crime 😂

View attachment 1029349
B
E
N
T

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shes just called Elsa Frost a 'ret**d' and says she hopes she gets her head smashed in.

Shes being incredibly ableist today, it's disgusting. I cant watch it. Someone very close to me is profoundly disabled and I cant even describe how that language makes me feel.

Shes commiting hate crimes with her racism and ableism. Why isn't she being held accountable?

Every day I hope TODAY IS THE DAY she gets punched in the gob on live or arrested.... for the kids like, obviously. Its all for the kids.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Morrning woke up late just caught up on the threads 😂 just wondered if anyone reported that witch lisa for the gun on live i do hope so.

Hi guys I've just joined up.

Here are my thoughts:
I don't believe she even has bipolar she just uses that as an excuse for her behavior.
Now she has CH on her side, this has made her become viler to try and impress CH.
If she was "all for the kids" she'd use some of the gift money to go towards what she "presumably" says she wants to do with them.
She's selfish, narcissistic, self-righteous,...and much much more, but I'll leave it there.
There is much more tbh...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
can someone re post the picture of that lisa with the gun i am reporting her to tt. the more that report her with the pic of the gun the better.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.