Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
She seems obsessed with race, for someone who always tells us she lives in London. When you live in London you live and work with different cultures and do not even notice or think about it at all. Well, I never have, people are just known by Peter, John Fred or whatever not by race.

Reactions: 10

DellaC

VIP Member
It's probably just buried itself in the soil to get away from her. I'm not a spider fan but I hope it's OK 🙂

• Haha

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
AS bad as last night was and I am so sorry to those she has offended again. The thing is its not just yesterday she is offending people its everyday. Name-calling and threatening behaviour for not gifting enough. Id love to see TT become a lot tougher with all of them, not just a short ban a complete ban of that account for such bad behaviour.

Windermere

VIP Member
You know how Tracy beaker used to have delusions that her mum was a famous superstar in america. I feel like that's what CLA thinks about herself

Tracy-beaker-series-dani-harmer-2601661.jpg

• Haha

DellaC

VIP Member
No

She is obsessed with him because he's Muslim

That's literally it
I think it's the way he eats, he's so masterful in the way he shovels food into his mouth with his fingers and then chews, open mouthed, sharing the whole mastication process with his audience.

It really is a delight and I'm not surprised she wants to booyakah him 🤢🤢🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Words are words to an extent, but when it encroaches being classed as a hate crime then it’s not just words is it, Chelsea is a racist. A lot of the older generation are, it’s just instilled in them from a young age cause hate crime wasn’t a thing back then, it wasn’t illegal to be racist whereas now, there’s protective measures in place.
She’s obsessed with race she said she wanted basically ‘little brown babies because they’re cute’, she copies accents and tries to speak languages, feigns relationships with communities and judges and compares races and religions, refers to herself as an English girl, it’s very very strange and she offends at almost every turn. She said she loves Pakistanis yet associated herself with the gangland. I don’t think it’s the usual ‘older person is racist’ plus she’s apparently only 43 I’m a year older and my parents and grandparents generation yeah maybe but not mine

Edit I see everyone else said the same lol hadn’t read the full thread

Last edited:
  • Heart

Loppylou89

VIP Member
I don’t know what it is about him but there’s just something not right with him and literally cannot watch for more than 30 seconds.

@Alansbigplate do you think she genuinely is or would she be like that with any man that crawled up her arse like he does?

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Thread suggestion. There was an old lady who swallowed a spider, god only knows what else is inside her. 🧹

• Haha

DellaC

VIP Member
CLA repeatedly saying the N word.

But she's definitely not racist darlings and she's mentally ill so its fine 😘

• Angry

DellaC

VIP Member
Shes got an infatuation with him. Part of the reason I believe is because her youngest son is a huge fan... so she wants to impress him. I've heard her say a couple times now that she didnt even like any of this rap music trippie red etc but her son loves it and she said she "grew to like it" also she goes live with Emz a lot because her son likes her too
I think she makes a lot if stuff up about her son.

What bloody 18/19 year old lad would enjoy watching a 30 odd year old piss-head bike?

• Haha

lululalalulu

VIP Member
We’ve checked with you there’s nothing wrong with you 😂😂😂

she’s fucking crackers mate

Fuck sake Leanne they don’t fucking care about trippy, America or fucking modeen 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

airwolf97

Imagine Chelsea turning up on the battlefield for ww3 'BOOYAKA in the place' *shoots on of the enemy* 'affected'

• Haha

lestarkettlex

VIP Member
We’re witnessing a hostage situation at this point, they’ve said “right we will let you get on” twice now
---
“We’re going back to the station now” “THE BRITISH ARMY.. DUBAI”

• Haha