Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Windermere

VIP Member
"I'm gonna have to order these crickets off amazon, can I just order 1? I might have to buy 2 in case one fucks off"

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Madamex

VIP Member
Scan your own shopping darling a bitch like me is going on her break. Roots. NOSTRILS

• Haha

My2pWorth

VIP Member
#born had me screaming 💀🤣🤣🤣

I'm disgusted tiktok are doing this fest. Getting people to gift competitively 2 weeks before Christmas is just wrong. Creators having to spend all their time on Live so they don't lose rank is not healthy. I would love for CLA to win it though 😆

• Heart

lestarkettlex

VIP Member
If I was the policey and got a call, I’d just check her live, if she was live ok, if she wasn’t then I’d visit

• Haha

lestarkettlex

VIP Member
Chelsea ar the hospital got me screaming, the woman explaining it could be DVT or cellulitis and it went quiet and she went “I’m a famous tiktoker” and a little bit later she goes “I hope it’s cellulite” 😫🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Madamex

VIP Member
The reason I originally came across her was because she was being racist to a hotel receptionist using a racist term. That was in 2020 as far as I remember. She's done this for years. She used to be able to come on the next day pretending she remembered nothing. She always gets away with it. No consequences.

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
I honestly think the loneliness of her life has driven her mad she has no input and no wider view so she just has these repetitive thoughts

• Heart
  • Sad

Marmalade Atkins

VIP Member
For anyone who doesn't know: you can still watch when she's in sub only view mode. Just head to the search page.

Last night:
Screenshot_20231220-224752_TikTok.jpg

• Heart

Lillyloo

VIP Member
Eq just went in clas live gifted her quite a few gifts, got in her box and publicly apologised to her for not listening to her about Bradley 😭 said she’s really missed her and wants to rebuild their friendship 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry

Sillybillyy

Chatty Member
New to this thread. Just wanted to declare my actual irrational(is it though) hatred for this horrible little gremlin 😂 there are so many dickhead tiktokers rn but she is a fully grown wrinkly pensioner and she makes me skin crawl

• Haha

alpacamybags

VIP Member
She's very troubled. I don't agree with most things she says and does but she just said something so sad on the live. She dropped a bit of pasta and she said "I'm sure this is why my mum gave me up as a child" 😓

• Sad
  • Wow

DellaC

VIP Member
When she was screeching and screaming at the camera yesterday all I could think of was her poor boys when they were little. Having that big smelly gob in their face screaming incoherent nonsense. I bet they've been through hell.

I hope she's cancelled soon, I've definitely reached my limit with her and cannot watch her for more than a minute.

• Heart
Reactions: 10