Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rateoutof10anaaaaa

It wasn’t one of CLA’s four hour cooked ones. EQ is doing a big take down of CLA now she’s got that mod Angie in the box it’s so boring
EQ is a weird one to me because she's so appalled by Chelsea yet she's best mates with Elphaba who's just as bad. Make it make sense 😂
---
I have my own theory that EQ is bitter that CLA doesn't rely on her anymore and that's why she's out to get her in every way she can 🤣

Reactions: 10

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
She does come out with some belters though ‘Sam pepper he’s a cunt as well’
---
People are saying they're going to drop off weed to her 🤣🤣totally on one she must be pre menstrual
She needs to see the docs about this it’s totally related to her cycles but then she refuses any fucking medication

• Haha

Notsotypical

Chatty Member
This manic episode has been brewing for a few days. She’s goes on a shopping spree spending too much money first. Then she completely loses the plot. How she gets away with the aggressive vile threats and abusive language I don’t know. . A lot of it is acting too. She’s done it for years. When the gifts slow down she escalates the pity party. It’s all calculated. There’s nothing sweet about her. I see she even got her grandma’s wedding dress and veil out again. She did that this time last year for sympathy. Her gifters ( mugs as she calls them) need to wake up. She’s a narcissist and master manipulator
Absolutely this ☝there's nothing sweet about this women, everything she says is BS Inc. about her sons/ family. 🙄 everything is for the gifts and money she gets on TikTok.

• Heart

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Yeah to be fair me on me period building a flat pack after my baby farder has pissed me off is pretty similar in fact when she was doing her floor last night I thought Christ I do this shit she’s badly decorating going right I need to lose weight and drink water 🤣

• Haha

Windermere

VIP Member
Now cooking shepherds pie

"I might leave the gym today... I'm on antibiotics"

"We'll do the leaderboard all day. I need to be on for you guys. I love you so much"

This woman kills me 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha

lje88

Chatty Member
Oh she’s a right mardy bitch after her nap in her quilted blanket style outfit. Saying she’s not turning comments on until she is number one and why are we all poor. I used to find her funny, now she just seems to piss me off and I can’t be arsed to watch the same old shit she repeats over and over. She doesn’t want to help herself that is the problem expects every other fucker to do everything for her.

Loppylou89

VIP Member
📣 BIG MO IS ON HIS WAY ROUND, I REPEAT, BIG MO IS ON HIS WAY ROUND 📣

Can’t wait to hear about the fun he had with trippie red

• Haha
  • Wow

Loppylou89

VIP Member
She’s with hughie. He’s brutal. She said “do you like my hair” he said “no it looks fake” 😂
---
So he told her not to be on live when she is there.
Of course she was.
Someone sent a Leon gift and hughie heard it. She lied and said it was a ringtone.
Someone then messaged him and told him she was live. She said go on TikTok and check and she ended her live quickly
---
She has no respect at all

Last edited:
  • Haha

Windermere

VIP Member
EQs 8pm show is basically the CLA show. It's embarrassing how obsessed she is with her
---
EQ has just said she was lying about CLA coming out. It was all for clout.. desperate

Last edited:
  • Heart

DellaC

VIP Member
Tyrone is reaching to her outbursts.

God I ❤ him. What a lovely young man he is, he's been brought up well and it shows!