Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DellaC

VIP Member
It's a sad state of affairs, I've not really been following this week, I don't really understand the 'feast' and at the start I genuinely thought it was for those on the app with actual talent, so the great musicians and those who actually provide entertainment. But it's just turned into another nasty begathon and the timing of it being so close to Christmas leaves a really bad taste in my mouth.

CLA will grift and scam forever, if its not on TikTok it will be another platform but I do think that the government need to step in at some point. You need to provide ID and proof of income to put £10 on a horse but you can gift £500 several times without any checks or proof of even age!

When you sit and think about this weekly leaderboard, the lies, the manipulation, the bullying, the scamming and the poverty aswell as the riches it creates it is complete madness to think that it isn't monitored more closely.

Reactions: 14

Thatgirl__

She says she doesn't care that a women died taking her own life for getting in debt by gifting tiktokers... She's stopped to a new low. Who are the rejects to keep gifting her?!?!?!?!?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Shes only manic when she's not getting those big gifts. She keeps saying it enough, where are her big gifters gone?
She went walkabout last night and even took her gullible followers to Millionaires Row where she will get a home in the end.
She's an actress too, she can cry to order as she proved last night again. She's a woman toddler, she's anything that will bring the gifts in.

• Heart

Loppylou89

VIP Member
She seems to battle people from abroad because the UK is done with her and then she tries to let them know how famous she is and better than Picasso and so on. Boring.
When she was with Hughie yesterday she was saying she is more famous than Picasso. Hughie said "no you're not". Chelsea said "well why did you buy 2 paintings then" he said "you needed me to" 😂

• Haha

Windermere

VIP Member
She seems obsessed with race, for someone who always tells us she lives in London. When you live in London you live and work with different cultures and do not even notice or think about it at all. Well, I never have, people are just known by Peter, John Fred or whatever not by race.
I wanted to say this, she is obsessed with race and also Muslim culture. Doesn't shut up about it

Spanor511

VIP Member
I can’t get over this spectacular entrance she made to a shop. Actual tears in my eyes laughing.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Spanor511

VIP Member
What’s with the compression stockings 😭😭
I was in her live earlier this morning about 8.30am. She was saying her leg was swollen and the comments were telling her she had a blood clot and would die imminently. She then made 6 banana pancakes, chopped up 4 bananas, poured a yoghurt over the top and inhaled the lot within 3 minutes.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

DellaC

VIP Member
She didn't choose to be mentally ill. She's clearly manic and deeply traumatised.

The morality and ethics around muting people on social media who are unwell is very complicated. I personally think she's harmless compared to a lot of the cunts with a sm presence who are seemingly sane but very dangerous with their narrative.
Give over. You're clearly trolling us. If not, this isn't the thread for you. Pop yourself over to the rave section.

My sympathy lies with her sons. Not her. She's not mentally unwell she has EUPD and smokes too much marijuana.

She's a manipulative beg.

• Angry

lestarkettlex

VIP Member
Words are words to an extent, but when it encroaches being classed as a hate crime then it’s not just words is it, Chelsea is a racist. A lot of the older generation are, it’s just instilled in them from a young age cause hate crime wasn’t a thing back then, it wasn’t illegal to be racist whereas now, there’s protective measures in place.

• Heart

yazoo21

VIP Member
She didn't choose to be mentally ill. She's clearly manic and deeply traumatised.

The morality and ethics around muting people on social media who are unwell is very complicated. I personally think she's harmless compared to a lot of the cunts with a sm presence who are seemingly sane but very dangerous with their narrative.
Stop making excuses for her shit behavior

elvanse70

looks like the breakdown festivities have well and truly started!

said she wasn’t bothered about christmas one bit, then she starts crying and telling the story of how she got her kids taken, her older son hasn’t spoken to her in 12 years and the younger son keeps huge distance and probably only sticks round because she gives him £…

i feel so sorry for him being spoken to like absolute dirt and being told you was a mistake - and then CLA shouting at him demanding he declares his love for her.

i hope she feels absolutely awful and has a shit day tomorrow, you can have all the money and weed in the world but if you’re sat alone in your flat on christmas day without your two kids you start questioning why and regretting your actions.

DellaC

VIP Member
Ohhhh thank god, the penny has finally dropped

Shes now seen the video that everybody was referring to all day

Wasn't just rapping in the kitchen was it chelsea
It will still be a load of excuses and the brain-dead neanderthal racist followers will support her. (No offence to any brain-dead neanderthal racists on this thread 😁)

I think this time though someone will take it forward to the police and it might just be taken serious. Words or not, it's a hate crime, it's illegal and on a platform her size it's dangerous.

I don't have any compassion for her. I have very much compassion for anyone who has been hurt by her great big ugly stinking gob 🙂

• Heart