Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loppylou89

VIP Member
CLA has been waffle crazy lately as a way to bring gifts in seeing as she is falling off the leaderboard quicker than the pounds she is losing on her exercises. She was so dedicated to her waffles that she even wore the entries around her head in a Tiktok bag!

It is thought that she has been given a notice of seeking possession.

She had a mad couple of days where she decided to sort through her belongings/getting rid of anything of value LOL. One masterpiece that she got rid of by taking a pair of scissors to, was her ROOTS painting with the hair. She will be very missed. #RIP. Literally.

The people’s princess, basically Lady Di has said she is now self employed. Let’s hope she is declaring all her earnings.

Nicky Clarke, sorry Chelsea, took the scissors to her own hair and give her her dues, she did a good job.

CLA even shared her birth stories with some lucky or unlucky viewers. Thankfully I wasn’t one of those so fortunately for you guys, I cannot give a recap. #born.

While a few big creators are taking part in the blackout movement, our ever understanding CLA refused to take part, instead wanted to report people for taking part and people that gift.

Chelsea shocked us all by stating she was going for a run. Yes that’s right, a run. Fear not Mo Farrah, she only made it to the bin store and back. She then decided to do a workout in the kitchen. Of course, no exercise is complete without a bun.

She has had some weird interactions with Modeen, Sam Pepper, her sons and shifty Ifty. Whether Chelsea was in on the act or not, nobody knows!

CLA is CONVINCED she is going to America although I think border control may think differently once she walks through arrivals shouting BOOYAKA A BITCH IS IN AMERICA AROOOOTS. She will booyakered back on a plane quicker than she can change her moods.

We have also been treated to a trip to A&E after 111 called an ambulance for her. Needless to say there was no emergency. She treated the hospital staff with absolute disrespect. A bitch like Chelsea needs to live stream all the time as it’s her job and her for her safety.

She is currently pushing live FEAST so she can jet of to the USA for free. She is currently being beaten by the petri dish in a dress.

Chelsea received a very exciting delivery containing a sex toy. She has finally upgraded from the hairbrush!

We were treated to a new outfit making her look like an uncooked sausage in its skin. How long will this outfit stay on for before it walks itself to the washing machine.

Chelsea is also in her fitness era. Having random bursts of exercises. Basically she just throws her arms about and bends over here and there.

John has magically appeared back on the scene just in time to get Chelsea to America.

We have had some highs and some lows watching our Chels recently, what will Christmas have in store?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Loppylou89

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: cla the racist has a pet spider called roots, how long until it gets the boot
---
Scrap that, she’s changed the name to little mo
---
Thread suggestion: cla the racist has a pet spider called little mo, how long until it gets the heave ho

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

AlwayswatchingAlways

Chatty Member
Absolutely this ☝there's nothing sweet about this women, everything she says is BS Inc. about her sons/ family. 🙄 everything is for the gifts and money she gets on TikTok.
Yup. She is a cyclical abuser.

When are people going to wake the f*ck up that it's not funny or cute but actually quite terrifying. Imagine as a child, living with someone who behaves like this. She hasn't 'lost' her kids, she ABUSED her partner and was removed from the home. The children were left with their father.
Her mother didn't give up on her, she abused her family to the point that she had to be put in care for THEIR SAFETY.
She is alone as she ABUSES everyone that comes into her life. She nearly throttled her only friend Modeen live on camera as he wasn't giving her his full attention.

Wake the f*ck up and stop defending her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

DellaC

VIP Member
Tiktok text me this morning. They said because I've spent hours watching these absolute muppets they are sending me for a months therapy and a week at a spa in the Himalayas, which includes a full body massage from a monk who resembles Dwayne Johnson. They told me not to mention it but I'm only telling you lot.

Get jealous bitches 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Feska

VIP Member
This manic episode has been brewing for a few days. She’s goes on a shopping spree spending too much money first. Then she completely loses the plot. How she gets away with the aggressive vile threats and abusive language I don’t know. . A lot of it is acting too. She’s done it for years. When the gifts slow down she escalates the pity party. It’s all calculated. There’s nothing sweet about her. I see she even got her grandma’s wedding dress and veil out again. She did that this time last year for sympathy. Her gifters ( mugs as she calls them) need to wake up. She’s a narcissist and master manipulator

• Heart
Reactions: 16

feel4u

Chatty Member
IMG_1214.jpeg

Does anyone else think these Reddit trolls take things too far? I’m all for taking the piss and disagreeing with her behaviour but calling the council and police at every chance you can get??

• Sad
Reactions: 15

Sillybillyy

Chatty Member
I'll never feel sorry for her, she's verbally abuse to randomers, she's settings a terrible example to people as to how they can behave on and offline, she takes advantage of people, she wasted nhs time with that whole is she sectioned thing, she's racist, she's rude, she's actually disgusting.

That's without taking into account how she's treated and continued to treat her kids.

Not to mention she clearly didn't need to be on benefits in the first place if she can shut her gob and put on her normal face - as she does with Natalie.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

DellaC

VIP Member
Thread Suggestion: The racism is forgotten sweetheart because of the spider...CLA definitely wants dirty Modeen inside her 😂😂😂

Apologies. I've had my meds hahaha

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

Miss_Grotbags

Chatty Member
Why are you all sugar coating it?! She’s got fat. She no longer walks about, all she does is sit in that tacky chair, order food, eat or cook food and eats. It’s not blood clots. She’s over weight and lazy now.

• Heart

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I know not everyone will agree with me but I think her figure and size are fine it's just her clothing choices are way off. She needs to buy classy clothing for her shape.