ChelseaLeeArt #28 Bedbugs, scabies and nits, get this an Apple Spritz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see that delicious soup? She was eating some and said she could make this in Dubai for her and Modeen. :sick:
What was in the soup did anyone see? I think celery, tomatoes, chicken, loads of lemon.
I'm not sure Modeen know anything about anything about it he seems to be in the US with a blonde.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did anyone see that delicious soup? She was eating some and said she could make this in Dubai for her and Modeen. :sick:
What was in the soup did anyone see? I think celery, tomatoes, chicken, loads of lemon.
I'm not sure Modeen know anything about anything about it he seems to be in the US with a blonde.
She’s got a real crush on Modeen .. is he as popular as she says he is on TT?
Yep that’s basically it, topped with double cream 🤣

Reactions: 2
New thread my fellow bridge dwellers

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.