ChelseaLeeArt #28 Bedbugs, scabies and nits, get this an Apple Spritz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is bleeping vile lately I think the money stuff in the background is really getting to her
---

I agree they don’t seem to understand what they’re actually doing I think it says ‘may be in with a chance’
Yeah, it says that the top 2 get the chance to be invited to the ceremony, so there are no guarantees.

She is currently discussing the idea of hiring a model to come round and do her washing up, because she is TikTok famous. Lovely.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh tit grace is going in on her. Chelsea just called her and Lawrence fat saying they’d need their own plane

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
CLA the bills are rolling in but the witch is spending all the cash on tat from Amazon 😂
---
CLA is going to the US of A, poor Trippie Redd is hiding away 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who is that girl shes live with? Is it a joke? I really don't get it?!?!
She’s very bizarre, but I think highly intelligent. She knows exactly what she is doing and deals with Chelsea remarkably imo.

Reactions: 4
She’s very bizarre, but I think highly intelligent. She knows exactly what she is doing and deals with Chelsea remarkably imo.
Is that that Anna one? She’s strange but they seem to rub along ok. the body shaming was harsh on Lawrence and Gracie but she’s so funny I find it hard not to laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is that that Anna one? She’s strange but they seem to rub along ok. the body shaming was harsh on Lawrence and Gracie but she’s so funny I find it hard not to laugh
I know, I felt bad for laughing... "they'll need two planes them pair" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I mean she's hardly one to talk about weight

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Apparently Gracie and that guy she’s with I have no clue who either of them are, were being vile on their live. She only battled chelsea because she knew she was getting those massive gifts. I heard her say earlier she would send money for someone to send her a universe.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.