ChelseaLeeArt #28 Bedbugs, scabies and nits, get this an Apple Spritz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup. It takes up too much worktop space for such a small load.

£220 on Amazon.
Especially for one person living alone. It would take her under a minute to wash her dishes. Soak pots as soon as she’s used them etc. just pointless to me. And as you said it takes up so much space.

Reactions: 4
Guys don't forget she can't use her sink because it makes her go "cuckoo" after she painted it with black radiator paint

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Plus she's a celebrity and a millionaire.
---
It would have been cheaper to get someone to put a new sink in.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s raging because she’s been sleeping for hours and Gracie has went ahead again. She wakes up in awful moods. She went off raging, and was back on within 1 minute. Not even exaggerating

Reactions: 5
She’s raging because she’s been sleeping for hours and Gracie has went ahead again. She wakes up in awful moods. She went off raging, and was back on within 1 minute. Not even exaggerating
she gave me a laugh, it’s all our fault!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So this here Live Feast, the top 2 go to America is that right? Or is there more to it? It doesn't seem like a lot of effort to get such a grand prize!

I know there's different groups and a trip to Barcelona in the mix too but I'm just wondering if Grace and CLA are going to be extremely disappointed.

• Haha
So this here Live Feast, the top 2 go to America is that right? Or is there more to it? It doesn't seem like a lot of effort to get such a grand prize!

I know there's different groups and a trip to Barcelona in the mix too but I'm just wondering if Grace and CLA are going to be extremely disappointed.
The way I interpreted it was you have to get win the big regional comp surely? The thing her and Gracie are competing for is an invite to a party? Please correct me if I’m wrong but I agree I think they’re going to be very disappointed.

Reactions: 5
The way I interpreted it was you have to get win the big regional comp surely? The thing her and Gracie are competing for is an invite to a party? Please correct me if I’m wrong but I agree I think they’re going to be very disappointed.
It's very confusing but I saw a clip of Gracie telling CLA they had it in the bag and nobody could reach them.
Oh imagine if she thinks she's won but hasn't 🙈😂
---
I have misophonia so when she's eating I have to put her on mute or leave the stream until she's finished 🤢
Same, not just her, all of them eat like pigs 🤢. Infact I wish I could mute my husband when he's chomping 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is bleeping vile lately I think the money stuff in the background is really getting to her
---
I agree they don’t seem to understand what they’re actually doing I think it says ‘may be in with a chance’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.