ChelseaLeeArt #28 Bedbugs, scabies and nits, get this an Apple Spritz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @Windermere for a cracking thread title!

So CLA is back from her rather long holiday.

Not much has happened except for the great fall out of her Elphaba and Maria.

Elpha and her mum visited CLA, got drunk and whatever else. Of course this resulted in a big fall out on live. CLA kicked them out her flat but not until they had their pizza.

Shortly after their departure, CLA was frantically cleaning her flat and belongings after discovering Elpha had scabies!

Chelsea also lost her beloved Dave Courtney. RIP Dave #dead

Of course Chelsea cannot visit anywhere without the trolls harassing her. She was reported to have a knife on her. While the police spoke to her, whilst wearing her nightie that she’s had on since time began, she shouted that she had no knickers on. Lots of people felt sorry for her, she was clearly upset. This was short lived. She soon switched up because SHE’S FAMOUS DARLING. ROOOOTS.

How can I be racist if I’ve let this many nationalities into my poonami? – CLA October 2023

Lets hope for a wild November.

KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS (whilst Chelsea doesn't)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Hahahaha that round up is FANTASTIC 😂😂

Love the title too!

Here we go again 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder when his funeral is and if she'll go.

I hope she doesn't because she's likely to get lamped by his family if she starts her melodramatic shenanigans.

#funeral
#dead
#stiff

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did anyone catch the live where she was saying if she has a poo in a restaurant she washes her bum in the sink? And no, it’s not indecent exposure because it’s only in front of other females darlinggg. Booyakaaa #bundabath

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Did anyone catch the live where she was saying if she has a poo in a restaurant she washes her bum in the sink? And no, it’s not indecent exposure because it’s only in front of other females darlinggg. Booyakaaa #bundabath
She did that on a live once.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
There have been a couple of different not sure what to call it really for Dave, one night friends and family set off balloons.
On another occasion, there was a meet-up for old friends and family.
On neither occasion, CLA went. I do not think she knew Dave as much as she has claimed in the past. She went real quiet about him after the tears and I think she could have been warned off because she has not spoken about him since.
I have seen a couple of real old friends speak of Dave fondly and many photos to prove how close he was.

Change of Subject.
I caught a bit of her last night talking about someone I'm assuming her boy will have his on-suite shower and then she will have her own en suite. The way she is talking sounds like a fantasy if she chooses to remain in the same area.
So while she is dreaming of this fairy tale house with room for a pony, who's going to be paying for it and its upkeep? Yes, we know who.

Reactions: 4
I've just been told she has had notice to quit from the council. Did anyone hear that? I've been busy so not had time to catch up on this news.

• Wow
I've just been told she has had notice to quit from the council. Did anyone hear that? I've been busy so not had time to catch up on this news.
Yep I was in the live she has had a notice of seeking possession because she is in 1k rent arrears from her benefits stopping

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Yep I was in the live she has had a notice of seeking possession because she is in 1k rent arrears from her benefits stopping
That must be the quickest turnaround in council arrears history. They can’t give you a notice to quit without giving you a chance to pay. Plus she’s very calm….

Why the hell hasn't she paid it? She's made thousands this past few weeks.

Has she done the old banned on one account so put me DOWN the leaderboard on another scam again this week? She does this repeatedly and people still keep gifting. If you're clever enough to manipulate your viewers in this way then you're clever enough to set up a direct debit and pay the bloody rent 😡

Why the hell hasn't she paid it? She's made thousands this past few weeks.

Has she done the old banned on one account so put me DOWN the leaderboard on another scam again this week? She does this repeatedly and people still keep gifting. If you're clever enough to manipulate your viewers in this way then you're clever enough to set up a direct debit and pay the bloody rent 😡
But her benefits have only stopped this week? She put a stop to them this week? There’s no way the Housing would have contacted her that quickly.

But her benefits have only stopped this week? She put a stop to them this week? There’s no way the Housing would have contacted her that quickly.
Oh was it this week...I thought it was when she returned from her holiday. Well yes, that's way too soon.

So it's all bullshit for the Sunday reset?

Or could her housing benefit have been stopped when she was in the housing office shouting she was a millionaire? That was a few months ago wasn't it?

She looks happy as Larry sat curling her hair in a lovely style from the 70s 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.