ChelseaLeeArt #28 Bedbugs, scabies and nits, get this an Apple Spritz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe they were fine with her filming in the doctors reception. So unprofessional!

Reactions: 6
Yeah I’m sure she said the other day to Gemz they let her come back after she was struck off before?

Reactions: 4
I think it’s because those tests showed up that she needed further investigation. They have a duty of care so couldn’t just leave her so I think the hospital referred her to the practice nearest her postcode. It was literally 2 mins walk. It would be good for her if she behaved and had the support of a GP.

Reactions: 9
They have a duty of care but come on, they don't deserve to be abused. If she had been previously banned it was for a reason and she will have been given a warning before the ban.
If it happens again then she will have to use walk in centres and A+E, she's not the victim in this, if she's genuinely ill then she will have to do what everyone else does or go private.

We've all seen her at her worst, the way she spoke to the hospital staff at weekend was disgraceful, I'm damned sure she was the same previously with the GP staff and they didn't have the back up of security.

Reactions: 9
They have a duty of care but come on, they don't deserve to be abused. If she had been previously banned it was for a reason and she will have been given a warning before the ban.
If it happens again then she will have to use walk in centres and A+E, she's not the victim in this, if she's genuinely ill then she will have to do what everyone else does or go private.

We've all seen her at her worst, the way she spoke to the hospital staff at weekend was disgraceful, I'm damned sure she was the same previously with the GP staff and they didn't have the back up of security.
No I totally get what you’re saying. But from experience I know the NHS can’t just kybosh someone out the system especially someone like Chelsea with a diagnosed MH condition. A surgery could take her off their register but another would have to take her on under certain conditions granted. Refusal to see her alone etc. Police, social workers etc are abused daily. They can’t just not deal with people. Not condoning it at all, but it’s getting worse and worse as people become more entitled and shout about their rights and film everything.

Reactions: 6
No I totally get what you’re saying. But from experience I know the NHS can’t just kybosh someone out the system especially someone like Chelsea with a diagnosed MH condition. A surgery could take her off their register but another would have to take her on under certain conditions granted. Refusal to see her alone etc. Police, social workers etc are abused daily. They can’t just not deal with people. Not condoning it at all, but it’s getting worse and worse as people become more entitled and shout about their rights and film everything.
Agreed. The reception staff allowing her to be on TT whilst in the surgery has just backed up her ideation that she did no wrong at the hospital and she was the victim.
I think there's going to be trouble here. The trolls who know her address could easily find the surgery and inundate them with calls.

She will never learn 🙈
---
Oh Dr Della was right. She does have a personality disorder not bipolar.

I will be taking private consultations if anyone needs.

But you'll have to GET YOUR CASH OUT 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
That Drs was nothing like mine.

What was she saying to them something about he doesn't even want me speaking to anyone? Surely she cannot mean Mr Shifty.

Reactions: 2
Who gifted her there? John? She’s now number 12.
I’ve just been on the phone for the last 15 minutes but for about 10 minutes before that someone called mimi and another gifted were gifting her big! People said that it is johns account then as my phone rang, the mimi account pinned a comment saying “it’s me Chelsea I’m back”

Super sus! But least it might stop her whinging send her some good cali as well John maaaan

• Haha
Oooh I can't watch through this shite again 🙈 it makes her unbearable.

Reactions: 3
She just got smoked by that wolf guy after acting billy big bollocks screaming she’s famous at him

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.