ChelseaLeeArt #21 Chelsea’s got a spot on James Gordans late night show, she’s famous darling didn’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the Benefits people have been in contact, why the whole life story again, we have all heard it a billion times. Loads of people have had the worst time but do not behave like this.

Reactions: 6
Chef Leanne is ’cooking’ again, and apparently, if you don’t wash the rice and get all the starch out, you’ll get cancer and die. 😳🙄

• Haha
Is she pissed? I've said before she seems on something - today she's just on another level. She's had one beer, right??? "I'll make sure I'm protected in Italy" - she just keeps repeating "famous"? Verrryyyyy unhinged

Reactions: 5
She said her son's name by accident then, Andre - now she is just on one about the baby father saying he probably puts hands on their son. She is AFFECTED
He's trying to block her from seeing them. I think tonight is going to be one of those nights again.

Reactions: 4
Makes me wonder what she did before tiktok?! Shes lived in that flat for years surely she was lonely then too? Has she ever had real friends?
I don’t know about pre tiktok but I think she’s got worse on here. I remember seeing her on live a few years ago and she seemed much more together in terms of her mental health and appearance etc, she was pretty well groomed and would go out to cafes and chat to people but it would be friendly and wouldn’t end in her screaming at staff/punters.

Reactions: 5
I don’t know about pre tiktok but I think she’s got worse on here. I remember seeing her on live a few years ago and she seemed much more together in terms of her mental health and appearance etc, she was pretty well groomed and would go out to cafes and chat to people but it would be friendly and wouldn’t end in her screaming at staff/punters.
She used to be informative as regards fashion in the shops in London..she'd go into boutiques and film with permission and show beautiful clothes etc ...then she found insta live ...and then the start of her demise into the complete mess she is now..tiktok. Few kids started to recognise her and she got it into her head she's famous ..only on tiktok sweetart with a few thousand that watch for the drama. Her fans are equally as deluded.

She’s going to take her son to Tasmania so he can see the “real Africal“! Thick as whale blubber! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.