ChelseaLeeArt #21 Chelsea’s got a spot on James Gordans late night show, she’s famous darling didn’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m baffled, I came in from uni 2 and a half hours ago and she was on live cooking rice… i’ve just been back on her live and she’s literally still cooking and no where near finished??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she acts up for the live, attention seeking - she knows all about Heston blumenthal but can’t pronounce “camo” or “spoffify”? Hmmmmm

Reactions: 5
I’m baffled, I came in from uni 2 and a half hours ago and she was on live cooking rice… i’ve just been back on her live and she’s literally still cooking and no where near finished??
She likes it well done innit? 😂😂😂

#youcanteatateverybodyhouse

Reactions: 1
She's wankered 😂 how long until she's banned from the weekly rankings.

Reactions: 2
Next thread title suggestion:
Daffodil hair, acting unhinged-take off your bodysuit darlin and wash ya minge!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t understand her outfit?? Is she trying to dress like Chyanne cos that’s the vibes I’m getting from her juicy couture hoodie 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Jeez no wonder her neighbours fucked off 😂 she’s giving some awful renditions tonight including you’ll never walk alone, road to Amerillo and my personal favourite… god save the QUEEN.

Reactions: 3
It’s all going to end in tears tonight. It’s all contrived. . She will do anything for attention and gifts. Jumping around like a lunatic Hasn’t eaten the slip she’s cooked. Still drinking. See you over on Instagram live soon. She’s already been told off by TikTok and her behaviour has become more erratic since then.

Reactions: 2
I cant breathe 😅

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.