ChelseaLeeArt #21 Chelsea’s got a spot on James Gordans late night show, she’s famous darling didn’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she still going on 0 sleep?!
---

What size is she? She looks about a size 18 to me she is not that big but carries it around her middle, hips and thighs. She was complaining Zara size Large is just about fitting her she eats soo much though im surprised shes not bigger if im honest
I would say 16/18. She is going to Zara for a medium bodysuit.

how can that guy in the coffee shop not tell her what welsh rabbit is no wonder she losses it sometimes.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s such an idiot 🤣
She really doesn’t look out of place in London tbh you see all kinds of wonderful clothing choices there

her boobs look bloody huge, I am not sure how she’s getting in a medium apart from they are stretchy and she’s not very tall
---
Caveat I wouldn’t go out in that headscarf but I would wear a bodysuit and jeans on a night out, even though I am fat. At some point I have to look at it that baggy clothes actually make me look bigger 😭. I don’t wear those socks but they are really in fashion. I am trying to lose weight but I like my food. I also wouldn’t flash it all on tiktok when I am drunk
---
Saying nostrils to that baby 🤣💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I agree, I don't think she's massive. I just think her clothing choices are tit, her food choices are tit, she drinks too much, smokes too much, takes god knows what else and can hardly breath just walking.

She's a heart attack waiting to happen and its a miracles she's not 27 stone.
Agreed..that and the fact that she frequently body shames others.
---
Welsh rabbit 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
That made me laugh . She really does make some funny grammar gaffs

• Haha
She’s such an idiot 🤣
She really doesn’t look out of place in London tbh you see all kinds of wonderful clothing choices there

her boobs look bloody huge, I am not sure how she’s getting in a medium apart from they are stretchy and she’s not very tall
---
Caveat I wouldn’t go out in that headscarf but I would wear a bodysuit and jeans on a night out, even though I am fat. At some point I have to look at it that baggy clothes actually make me look bigger 😭. I don’t wear those socks but they are really in fashion. I am trying to lose weight but I like my food. I also wouldn’t flash it all on tiktok when I am drunk
---
Saying nostrils to that baby 🤣💀💀
She said earlier she wears size Large from zara and its just about fitting her! Doubt shes getting into a medium unless shes stretched it! Mind you her bodysuit she had on yesterday had a hole in the side of it so shes probably stretched that too much

Reactions: 1
She convinced herself her itchy bodysuit was too big and she'd need a medium, but her followers do not help her. I'm not sure why she needs to shop in Zara while she's gained weight. I hate to burst her bubble but a better fit would make her look slimmer. She lives in London, with plenty of clothing shops.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
524E12B5-F7ED-490C-8281-4093B0733777.jpeg

WOW!!
---

🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
It was a bit sad her sitting eating on her own, she does not have one single friend.

It was a bit sad her sitting eating on her own, she does not have one single friend.
No she has a sad life really but she says she wants it that way
---
She’s on a rant live comments off talking to herself really about bi polar and can’t get a doctors appointment does she not realise it’s the same for us all !!
---
Kicking off crying now

Last edited:
Getting those views in before the ranking reset at 11. She ain't stupid.

Reactions: 8
She's livid. I swear she just said she's got a criminal record now, maybe I miss heard.
she’s said she’s got a good heart and she hasn’t got a criminal record. she’s upset because people shouting up her window and deliveries/police knocking on her door.

she def feels at risk because nobody will care till someone throws a brick through the window and it’s not a joke anymore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.