ChelseaLeeArt #21 Chelsea’s got a spot on James Gordans late night show, she’s famous darling didn’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I hate the idea of council residents getting thrown out of their homes to make way for new, overpriced apartments which you’d need a salary of over 100k a year to afford, I can’t help but feel a bit glad that she is having to leave 🫣.
Her poor neighbours must be actually glad that this is all happening though, I can’t imagine what it must’ve been like living next to her for so long.
Im very intrigued to find out how her new neighbours will put up with her when she moves 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
AD418670-E1BA-4C2D-BC79-BC241E079843.png

she said she’s eating for two now, no change there then (she’s not actually pregnant, i’m just joking)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
The amount of food she consumes late at night is staggering 🐷
how she actually lays in bed after eating so much food i’ve no idea. food lays so heavy on my stomach i can’t sleep without feeling awful

Reactions: 3
how she actually lays in bed after eating so much food i’ve no idea. food lays so heavy on my stomach i can’t sleep without feeling awful
Exactly it’s far to late to eat and the noises she makes 🤢

Reactions: 1
You know you’re going to want to bleach your eyes when she’s on Instagram live!
Claudia (Cloudia) what you saying about this ?? And you think she’s going to sell her art wake up she’s selling nothing !

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.