ChelseaLeeArt #21 Chelsea’s got a spot on James Gordans late night show, she’s famous darling didn’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s said she’s got a good heart and she hasn’t got a criminal record. she’s upset because people shouting up her window and deliveries/police knocking on her door.

she def feels at risk because nobody will care till someone throws a brick through the window and it’s not a joke anymore
She can’t see that she’s caused some of this shouting on the microphone music loud drunk which then makes the trolls call police ambulances

Reactions: 4
🤣If she's so over tiktok and social media and it's affecting her mental health...then why is she on a live stream and still accepting gifts and still uploading videos?🤣 make your mind up. She's ranting and raving like a lunatic and claiming she can stay in a hotel for a grand a night 🤣 go on then hun? 🤣

Reactions: 8
🤣If she's so over tiktok and social media and it's affecting her mental health...then why is she on a live stream and still accepting gifts and still uploading videos?🤣 make your mind up. She's ranting and raving like a lunatic and claiming she can stay in a hotel for a grand a night 🤣 go on then hun? 🤣
i feel like she’s so lonely she does tiktok cos it’s the only interaction with other people she has. the gifts is another thing but she really has nobody

Reactions: 3
i feel like she’s so lonely she does tiktok cos it’s the only interaction with other people she has. the gifts is another thing but she really has nobody
She might well be lonely. But if she behaved normally and stopped abusing people, shouting and screaming at them ect she would probably have alot more friends and people wanting to spend time with her.

Reactions: 5
.... But no wonder?!
She says she don’t want friends is better in her own .. she’s been out had meals I couldn’t afford to buy designer glasses scarfs and treats people like tit if she wants to make something of herself as an artist then she needs to start acting different and work at it but she expects others to do it for her !

It's always everyone else that's the problem and not her 🙄 is what I'm getting currently watching her live 🙈 if you end up being this alone you have to start realising you are the problem not everyone else. She's going on like she really is this famous person 🤣 she's a nobody who has to remind people she's famous. Famous people don't do that lol. All she does is lie it's embarrassing lol 🙈

It's always everyone else that's the problem and not her 🙄 is what I'm getting currently watching her live 🙈 if you end up being this alone you have to start realising you are the problem not everyone else. She's going on like she really is this famous person 🤣 she's a nobody who has to remind people she's famous. Famous people don't do that lol. All she does is lie it's embarrassing lol 🙈
She’s smoking the weed to much that’s no good for mental health
---
She’s literally ranting to herself there’s no comments keeps saying roots it’s boring now

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She’s just said it was good for her coming to London because she learned to talk like the queen and be classy. I know she’s delusional but this is a reach. She’s absolutely off her head. Chatting to herself with comments off. Has she been drinking? Have the feeling she will be heading over to Instagram with her hairbrush later 😅

She’s on about kicking the booze and weed. Needs to go to the gym, swim and get fit. Get her eyes done blah blah blah. But she’s too famous darlin. How many times have we heard all this rubbish over and over. AROOTS!

Last edited:
  • Haha
She’s smoking the weed to much that’s no good for mental health
---
She’s literally ranting to herself there’s no comments keeps saying roots it’s boring now
Agreed, she is so boring, it's just rinse & repeat. It will be interesting to see if she goes ahead with her trip to Birmingham this week

Soy sauce, I posted a video of her dropping the sushi into it and it splattering all over her top. Was hilarious.

Reactions: 2
Agreed, she is so boring, it's just rinse & repeat. It will be interesting to see if she goes ahead with her trip to Birmingham this week
She going to see her sister sons ?
---
She’s just said it was good for her coming to London because she learned to talk like the queen and be classy. I know she’s delusional but this is a reach. She’s absolutely off her head. Chatting to herself with comments off. Has she been drinking? Have the feeling she will be heading over to Instagram with her hairbrush later 😅

She’s on about kicking the booze and weed. Needs to go to the gym, swim and get fit. Get her eyes done blah blah blah. But she’s too famous darlin. How many times have we heard all this rubbish over and over. AROOTS!
She’s like a broken record every week the same 💩
---
I meant her sons

Reactions: 1
I felt sorry for her a little bit but then she went on about the subs.....she's a mess!

A
She going to see her sister sons ?
---

She’s like a broken record every week the same 💩
---
I meant her sons
She was a bit coy with the details, she just said that she had to go to Birmingham, it very well could be a case of "If the Mountain won’t go to Mohammed, then Mohammed must come to the Mountain". The one son that was visiting doesn't appear to have been there in a while, although who knows if the lazy slob will be able to muster up the energy!

So they had to move her neighbour into a hotel, it's disgusting, they should move her out

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.