ChelseaLeeArt #21 Chelsea’s got a spot on James Gordans late night show, she’s famous darling didn’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just cant with her anymore, tomorrow or later today she will be on saying she remembers nothing it was the drink same old same old

Reactions: 4
I just cant with her anymore, tomorrow or later today she will be on saying she remembers nothing it was the drink same old same old
She was asking people to screen record her and put it all over TikTok because if she did it she’d get banned. Pathetic, haggard old slapper.

Reactions: 5
54E19AAD-5C57-4748-889E-EEC2A4E342DF.jpeg

---
She’s so triggered by those pics going around about her that someone has made to show her without filters 🤣 she’s not shut up about them 🤣
---
The way she repeats Claudia then straight after says CLOUDIA 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She's announced she will be doing the leaderboard tonight and battling EQ, do these two ever give the begging a rest? I blame the gifters.

Reactions: 4
She's announced she will be doing the leaderboard tonight and battling EQ, do these two ever give the begging a rest? I blame the gifters.
All come out the woodwork for the leaderboard as the green Disgracie has ventured out after couple days away Is she still having that puppy ? Just have a feeling she’ll make an excuse which will be better that that pup don’t go to her !

Reactions: 3
All come out the woodwork for the leaderboard as the green Disgracie has ventured out after couple days away Is she still having that puppy ? Just have a feeling she’ll make an excuse which will be better that that pup don’t go to her !
I never really see her thank goodness.

Reactions: 1
The khaki jeans are out again, they are the only item that fits her .
You're not wrong there ..since Hughie told her she has put on weight ( she blamed that zara tracksuit) she's been wearing those🤣🤣

Im not sure she can keep shopping at Zara, she needs to get larger outfits now.
Where she meant to be going today, I'm free to watch.

Reactions: 2
She looks alright tbh. I’ve seen people wearing worse! I’m her size so I can’t comment 🤣

Them socks and trainers though 😱😱😱 I like the way she's done her headscarf, it looks pretty.

She's talking about going back to the hairdressers. Oh I'm at a christening today, going to miss all the action 😝

How is she still going on 0 sleep?!
---
She looks alright tbh. I’ve seen people wearing worse! I’m her size so I can’t comment 🤣
What size is she? She looks about a size 18 to me she is not that big but carries it around her middle, hips and thighs. She was complaining Zara size Large is just about fitting her she eats soo much though im surprised shes not bigger if im honest

Agreed, she has the body of an average middle aged woman. I don’t think she looks bad for her age at all personally 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I agree, I don't think she's massive. I just think her clothing choices are tit, her food choices are tit, she drinks too much, smokes too much, takes god knows what else and can hardly breath just walking.

She's a heart attack waiting to happen and its a miracles she's not 27 stone.

Reactions: 8
I’m like 14-16 and this shape, her age, 2 kids and I have an inactive career where I sit down all day 😭
She doesn’t look that tall I am 5’5 so I start to look rotund

How is she still going on 0 sleep?!
---

What size is she? She looks about a size 18 to me she is not that big but carries it around her middle, hips and thighs. She was complaining Zara size Large is just about fitting her she eats soo much though im surprised shes not bigger if im honest
what is bad is how out of breath she is. Just waking doing anything she is always huffing and puffing and wheezing
---
She’s talking about going darker as she doesn’t like the blonde
---
Do shops open early on a Sunday in that there London?
Shops in London will open like 10am but often stay open a lot later on a Sunday in some areas

she’s going cafe first

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.