ChelseaLeeArt #21 Chelsea’s got a spot on James Gordans late night show, she’s famous darling didn’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
7C543803-2DDF-4FFE-9372-C0FED0505261.jpeg

currently on live wearing albino coco the clown fancy dress 🤡

also no idea why she goes live with that lola woman. she’s so bleeping annoying and never shuts the duck up chatting complete tit.

ppl think lola is sweet but why would such a sweet person brown nose someone who wishes cancer on people ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
This Lola that is on with her now is a bad brown-noser, she has made loads of videos supporting cla and just seems like a mega fan, cringe for a grown woman. I think cla is only chatting to her cos noone else will accept to battle - lola isn't even getting close, makes me think what zara must have done to near enough try and take over 😅 her whole life is a parody
Im glad when she comes on in some ways because I turn off and get on with some cooking towards the evening meal.
---
View attachment 1984641
currently on live wearing albino coco the clown fancy dress 🤡

also no idea why she goes live with that lola woman. she’s so bleeping annoying and never shuts the duck up chatting complete tit.

people think lola is sweet but why would such a sweet person brown nose someone who wishes cancer on people ?
Wow she looks so different.

Reactions: 1
Someone is outside her flat yelling up to her and she got that mic out and yelled. Her poor neighbours!
---
Oh man it’s all kicking off
Them peppers will get burnt

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
who the duck is she talking to 🤣
No one is saying the things she is saying 🤣

now she is just saying Bob the builder over and over 💀

Reactions: 2
It was her neighbour. They’re “going cuckoo” because of the police/ambulances turning up/banging on her door, people shouting outside her window and probably her being noisy too.

Reactions: 5
It was her neighbour. They’re “going cuckoo” because of the police/ambulances turning up/banging on her door, people shouting outside her window and probably her being noisy too.
Thanks for filling me in. Imagine living next to her, i wonder what happened with the papers being served on her, she hasnt said anything about it.

Reactions: 6
Jimmy Gordens last show 27 April...better get over there quickly Leanne

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'd have absolutely planted her if she was my neighbour, she just shouts that gob all night long 🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 10
The hair 🤣
She looks like Rita from Corrie
---
Currently hoovering up all her weed and baccy crumbs without a nozzle and then complaining about the hoover

body suit - still going strong

632E4A79-5CC5-43AB-B8A9-C298DC07AC8A.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
As much as I hate the idea of council residents getting thrown out of their homes to make way for new, overpriced apartments which you’d need a salary of over 100k a year to afford, I can’t help but feel a bit glad that she is having to leave 🫣.
Her poor neighbours must be actually glad that this is all happening though, I can’t imagine what it must’ve been like living next to her for so long.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.