ChelseaLeeArt #21 Chelsea’s got a spot on James Gordans late night show, she’s famous darling didn’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ordering a rug with her painting on it if you want to call it that. She can see it in a Chelsea Mansion.

I wish I could put what she is saying here. So deluded.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The Botox, her hair. She resembles something that looks quite non-human?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I had to turn her off, she was going on about smelly belly buttons and that was making me heave.
Her telling people they smell makes me laugh when she avoids the bath and shower daily.
That was her way of telling us she had a stinking belly button deflecting by telling us off even though we bathe more regularly than she does!

Reactions: 4
How old is this video ? She was so slim and sounds quite well spoken, she now speaks ghetto constantly
both accents then and now are put on. she was born half an hour from me, she’s as northern as they come and naturally sounds like that half sister of hers.

I can’t sleep and she’s live with the rollers in 😅 She’s battling loads of basics like some lad with his kid who sells crystals who is catching her up in the weekly’s, shouting nostrils at his kid (he seems nice bless him). She’s fell OFF

• Wow
She’s horrible as ever this morning . Just said don’t bother talking to me unless you’re sending cash. I don’t speak to anyone who doesn’t gift me. Then laid into someone who makes wax melts saying they’re a bag of crap, fancy making wax melts when you could choose to do anything else! Very mild for her I know but still so nasty.

• Angry
  • Wow
just seen a clip of her lol she still thinks that gifts aren’t taxable & that she isn’t guaranteed the same amounts of gifts everyday….. I THINK Leanne that’s called being self employed 🫡

just seen a clip of her lol she still thinks that gifts aren’t taxable & that she isn’t guaranteed the same amounts of gifts everyday….. I THINK Leanne that’s called being self employed 🫡
She's so thick. Who's feeding her this crap ...Leanne..do some research..read up ..or ring up and ask your benefits office!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She said she was having a 'retainer', removed from the back of her lower teeth, whilst at the dentist the other day. It looked like a metal strip. Shes paying a fortune on dental work, and also said she has an appointment for laser eye surgery . When will she get her comeuppance?!

This Lola that is on with her now is a bad brown-noser, she has made loads of videos supporting cla and just seems like a mega fan, cringe for a grown woman. I think cla is only chatting to her cos noone else will accept to battle - lola isn't even getting close, makes me think what zara must have done to near enough try and take over 😅 her whole life is a parody

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.