ChelseaLeeArt #21 Chelsea’s got a spot on James Gordans late night show, she’s famous darling didn’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she’s still going ffs. Can someone fill me in on the situation with her kids? I know she has a couple of boys well from what I’ve heard but does she see them?
Honestly I’d go into hiding if my mum was acting the way she was on live right now 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Oh she’s still going ffs. Can someone fill me in on the situation with her kids? I know she has a couple of boys well from what I’ve heard but does she see them?
Honestly I’d go into hiding if my mum was acting the way she was on live right now 🤦‍♀️
Both adults boys ...she left them for a man..they rarely see her ..only for cash

Reactions: 3
***HELP HELP***
CLA NEEDS AN INHALER OR SOME BREATHING EQUIPMENT IMMEDIATELY!!!!

Reactions: 2
Roots ragu💀💀💀.

See they’re saying about her earnings dropping but who is giving that mess money? Cmonnnn

Just tuned in to see her spitting on her top asking who wants it. Stopped watching her recently she's so boring these days.

When I was new to TT and stumbled upon her antics I grabbed the 🍿
I couldn’t believe how erratic and unpredictable she was on her lives. It was hard to look away.

Fast forward a few months and her content is as predictable as it comes.
Gets drunk.
Harasses people in the street.
Dances in her flat.
Films herself sleeping.
Cooks stodgy food or orders in and proceeds to vacuum it up like a pig in a trough with satisfied groaning and lip smacking.

Same vulgar tit, different day.
Snore-fest

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think I prefer the chicken sausage, beans and toast to whatever that was she made last night. I drifted off to sleep and she was still cooking it when I woke up.

Reactions: 1
When I was new to TT and stumbled upon her antics I grabbed the 🍿
I couldn’t believe how erratic and unpredictable she was on her lives. It was hard to look away.

Fast forward a few months and her content is as predictable as it comes.
Gets drunk.
Harasses people in the street.
Dances in her flat.
Films herself sleeping.
Cooks stodgy food or orders in and proceeds to vacuum it up like a pig in a trough with satisfied groaning and lip smacking.

Same vulgar tit, different day.
Snore-fest
Yes..same tit different day.

I’m not new to her but I used to mostly only see her yelling her repetitive phrases when out and about and got really bored and irritated of seeing her eye duck the camera doing that ‘ooh ahh ROOTS’ thing. At least this way she is she actually says more words, although slurred!

Reactions: 1
Oh, I just heard the Po Po were there again last night. Anyone knows what happened.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
My god.

Is she going to a fancy dress party?
---
Top half is going to Harrods.
Bottom half is going to Lidl.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.