ChelseaLeeArt #21 Chelsea’s got a spot on James Gordans late night show, she’s famous darling didn’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Look at my skin’
it’s called a filter
She really believes she looks like the filter through her phone

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If they are looking for her medical history i assume they are building a case on her. Imagine her rocking in to a meeting with them with fresh botox hair and the rest, surely she will have to account for her spending. Just to say i dont know how those meetings go or her medical circumstances, because i thought she was self diagnosed

Reactions: 2
She’s back live people keep commenting if she has seen chy and mo on Twitter (there are some weird of videos they filmed, wish I’d never looked), she’s ignoring them all 😅 didn’t she say she Booyaka’d him ☠

• Wow
If they are looking for her medical history i assume they are building a case on her. Imagine her rocking in to a meeting with them with fresh botox hair and the rest, surely she will have to account for her spending. Just to say i dont know how those meetings go or her medical circumstances, because i thought she was self diagnosed
If its for PIP, the botox, hair etc won't matter or affect her PIP money. She can claim it regardless or income - it purely depends on the disability/illness and how she manages day to day. However, if in her PIP claim, she's claiming she has mobility issues for example, and can't travel without support etc, then if they've seen her social media, they'll know she's lying as she often gets the bus/taxis/walks about alone

Reactions: 5
I'm thinking things with Cloudia (or Claudia 🤣) aren't going too well 🙈🙈 That's a shock 👀👀😄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm thinking things with Cloudia (or Claudia 🤣) aren't going too well 🙈🙈 That's a shock 👀👀😄
She’s like Jekyll & Hyde never know which one you’re getting 🤣 …expect cloudia is embarrassed by her 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.