ChelseaLeeArt #21 Chelsea’s got a spot on James Gordans late night show, she’s famous darling didn’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No offence but if you're paying a woman for sex ..... why on earth would you pick her

:oops:

Sounds nasty I know
She was available. I'm not saying she has done anything btw. Once she gets stuck into the beers she will tell all.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think it sounds truthful. Also depends on the client’s standards I suppose.
Adds to the perversion I guess , may be into treating folk like tit or wants someone who looks nasty , so many odd balls
or you take what you get 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
That looks like the Jumeirah she was at on Lowdnes😅😅 that's where Arabs go to be entertained by cough....'ladies"
Yep that's her to a T the old trollop

• Haha
I don't understand how she could just walk around that Hotel as she did and no one stopped her.

Did anybody hear her yesterday say that she will never go live in restaurants or cafes ever again? She said its so disrespectful and not everybody wants to be on camera and that she should of never of done it!

Too late now love

Reactions: 10
Fancy that famous shop not knowing who she is and not falling over to invite her in. Not sure I can name it.

She's live now complaining about Mo lying for views and being a bad friend, i'm getting bored of this roundabout now 😅

Reactions: 4
She's live now complaining about Mo lying for views and being a bad friend, i'm getting bored of this roundabout now 😅
Hilarious! Proper ranting. She just said he’s not that famous. He hasn’t got the world shouting Booyaka and Roots 🤣. And the best quote ‘ I don’t want to hang around with people who behave worse than me’ 😆. She’s seething with jealousy

• Haha
Reactions: 6
" His lobster video will never beat my Prep video ROOTS dusty broke guy duck off sweetart' "

🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.