ChelseaLeeArt #21 Chelsea’s got a spot on James Gordans late night show, she’s famous darling didn’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Designer scarfs thanks to the gifters in her famous dingy tracksuit I’d be embarrassed designer shop dressed like a bag lady

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know this is not a Tommy thread,does he have one?. I watched about ten days ago him explaining he was on benefits because he can't go out because he is TT famous and it's made him have anxiety. Ok, since then I've seen nothing but him out all over London. Seems to be some kind of revolving door going on there.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
this is so entertaining i’ve missed these lives. she was getting boring just stuck in the house all the time and never goin out

Reactions: 1
She’s just called Modeen after saying this morning she’s never speaking to him again. He passed the phone to Tommy and of course they were live on TikTok. They all just go round and round falling out with each other and making up again. Pathetic

She’s at Hughie’s now 🫣. Has she been stood up

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She has called Dave Courtney and offered him in her words 'a slap up steak' & aftershave. She is throwing her money about so much for someone who is being evicted.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Did anyone else just see that bag? As in sniff sniff? Is Claudia there or is she chatting rubbish?
---
Ahhh she is in hughies, thought the background of the house looked familiar

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.