ChelseaLeeArt #21 Chelsea’s got a spot on James Gordans late night show, she’s famous darling didn’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s kicking off saying people are lying about what she said to Lawrence about his dogs. People are saying there’s videos and she’s saying it’s lies!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
So she's gone from denying any knowledge about it to it all being EQ's fault, once again she takes no accountability for her own actions

• Angry
Reactions: 7
She is after ending her live because the trolls as she says were telling her she didnt paint one of the paintings the Irish girl did. She was going mad over it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is after ending her live because the trolls as she says were telling her she didnt paint one of the paintings the Irish girl did. She was going mad over it
I thought there was a video of her and the Irish lady saying she the Irish lady did it.

Reactions: 1
Sorry didnt get a chance to reply had to go out. yes there is a video she was off on one earlier because of the trolls did she come back on

Get in shape in a week.. what drugs does she use, I could do with dropping a few that quick.

Get in shape in a week.. what drugs does she use, I could do with dropping a few that quick.
Same! ☠😅 she is not even listening, she drops the subs when it’s slow, complains about an account that many are still blocked from Zara 😅
---

She’s literally just spread her fanny flaps, complaining about modeen not getting blocked??? what the hell
---

Her words not mine by the way ☠
---

She’s just flashed her whole tits and saying people need to subscribe wtf

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I was just looking on Pinterest at Pablo Picasso drawings , Im sure her paintings are similar to something you can buy and just colour in.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I knew there was more to Claudia. Has she had surgery on her face ? She looks like an older woman trying to stay young

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The woman ends her live for this?! But decides to keep it on when she fingers herself with the hair brush

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.