ChelseaLeeArt #21 Chelsea’s got a spot on James Gordans late night show, she’s famous darling didn’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did lawrence say back??
He said he does not but he was trying to ignore it. You can tell he wasn’t happy. Everyone told him to drop her after the battle had ended which he did. She was heavily influenced by evil Queen coming on to her live.
---

She was about as sexy as a dose of clap ..I was howling ..trying her hardest to make that cellulite look sexy
---

---
She looks like she absolutely stinks
---

Oh God I didn’t hear that!! Debauched cretin. Why people entertain her I don’t know. Lawrence is as thick as her. He was laughing at her salacious antics last night. Pair of scummy beggars.
I think he didn’t know how to react to her because she was being so vile. Think he was nervous laughing.

Reactions: 4
She looked filthy last night ..that crumpled nappy thing she was wearing . I remember in the summer she wore that and it fit a lot better then...she is not half stacking the timber on

Reactions: 7
She looked filthy last night ..that crumpled nappy thing she was wearing . I remember in the summer she wore that and it fit a lot better then...she is not half stacking the timber on
Isn't she , her legs are absolutely massive

Reactions: 7
She’s live was blocked she’s never gone out in that nappy 🤢

Reactions: 4
She keeps saying ‘what did I say’

Umm… not only did she say Lawrence rapes his dogs she said she has done it to dogs she’s had ‘in her bed’

Please please please WHY is she not cancelled?
Is this the culture we are in when as long as someone is classed as ‘entertainment’ then whatever they say doesn’t matter??

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Some foul followers she has, one told her that she was reading the comments out and it was not her saying it. Most of us watched it all so it was not reading out at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
There aren’t enough words to describe how vile she is. How does she get away with it.
She keeps saying ‘what did I say’

Umm… not only did she say Lawrence rapes his dogs she said she has done it to dogs she’s had ‘in her bed’

Please please please WHY is she not cancelled?
Is this the culture we are in when as long as someone is classed as ‘entertainment’ then whatever they say doesn’t matter??
There aren’t enough words to describe how vulgar and vile she is. I cannot understand how she gets away with her disgusting behaviour. She’s going from bad to worse recently.

She spent loads today getting more paintings framed, is it only me that thinks it's a total waste of money?

Reactions: 10
That was the funniest half hour of the year so far! Her face was priceless 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.