ChelseaLeeArt #21 Chelsea’s got a spot on James Gordans late night show, she’s famous darling didn’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah ok. Thanks for that.

I have dyslexia in my family so I’m definitely not trying to throw shade at her for that. We know that it doesn’t reflect on intelligence.

Sadly she is also extremely ignorant, lacks any kind of worldliness and appears rather dim-witted.
The reason I remember is the way she referred to herself as being special needs and going to school on the white bus 😑 like it was something to be ashamed of. Annoyed me because my son is autistic and takes said white bus to school.
---

She's also said she is a millionaire before. I wouldn't believe a word she says. She's a twit and it's for the attention as she knows people will correct her.and increase the engagement.
Self made millionaire darling 😂

Reactions: 5
A million for the Piggy picture behind her for the TT kids. The prices keep on going up.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She use to be entertaining (even if it was for the wrong reasons) now I find her boring. She goes on about the same things every day.

Reactions: 8
She use to be entertaining (even if it was for the wrong reasons) now I find her boring. She goes on about the same things every day.
Indeed. She’s like a broken record. I’m sure that is how she convinces herself of all the lies and fantasies. If she says it often enough it must be true. The best one being a witch is beautiful, closely followed by I is a artist. 🙄

She’s been like this for a while now. Same topics daily, followed by a nightly beer and a chippy in the same clothes she’s had on for days 🥱

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She’s cooking pasta , sausages and sauce from a jar. She said I must have some Italian in me as I can cook bangin Italian food so we can add that one to her list of ancestors . I can cook great Asian food there must be some Asian in my blood line 😂

• Haha
she’s barely cracking 600 viewers rn and one of her arse lickers said it’s cos love island is on 😂 evil queen has 2.3k viewers right now, it’s just cos she’s battling and being boring as tit chatting bollocks

She’s obviously been drinking and is singing on live about Turkish delights and sausages

ETA: she’s got everythiiiingggg you neeeeeeeeddd

Last edited:
Very interesting insta live about Claudia and her murky life by her estranged brother !

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Very interesting insta live about Claudia and her murky life by her estranged brother !
I missed it. By the time I tuned in they had changed topic. However, there are some comments on Reddit - very revealing!

• Wow
Very interesting especially how they apparently met each other & how she uses other peoples passports. I'm quite believing that they met each other as sex workers as it's such a random friendship.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.