Chelsealeeart #2 Chels is on a downward spiral, she flashes her bits on live to make herself go viral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like we’re in for a wild nights lads….well those of us that are not blocked.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If Lisa & co are the friends they claim to be, they need to have a word. This woman needs help & fast, she is deluded into thinking that she has all these followers & views because her & her artwork is amazing, no hun, you have all these views because you're car crash tv. Imagine the likes of the artist she met in the cafe earlier tuning into one of her insta lives & being greeted to her 🐱 & 🍈🍈. The saddest part is if she wasn't such a self saboteur she might have some of the success she so craves.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She's pulled 🤣
Then invites him to sit with her..

My god what a tit show. Twerking in a restaurant, told to go outside because they need the table, made her pay her bill first. Goes outside, sees 2 guys, says they are looking at her, showed her followers, THEY WERENT! then films them, while gushing about them, they see her and wave and that eggs her on. Then the manager comes outside again and tells her again that they need her other table😂😂😂 she was shouting about being on her period and needing a good .....(fill in the blanks) She leaves, swearing and cursing. Goes to another restaurant and they get a phone call and guy tells her to leave 😆

Plot twist: it could even be ezra causing sh1t for her by phoning around these places🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Then invites him to sit with her..

My god what a tit show. Twerking in a restaurant, told to go outside because they need the table, made her pay her bill first. Goes outside, sees 2 guys, says they are looking at her, showed her followers, THEY WERENT! then films them, while gushing about them, they see her and wave and that eggs her on. Then the manager comes outside again and tells her again that they need her other table😂😂😂 she was shouting about being on her period and needing a good .....(fill in the blanks) She leaves, swearing and cursing. Goes to another restaurant and they get a phone call and guy tells her to leave 😆

Plot twist: it could even be ezra causing sh1t for her by phoning around these places🤔
I think bluebird would have just seen her as a liability and done the Italian a favour by prewarning them since she had told the guy in bluebird that she was waiting for the Italian to open. I could be wrong but when i worked in a pub we had a "pubwatch" system for that reason

Reactions: 13
If Lisa & co are the friends they claim to be, they need to have a word. This woman needs help & fast, she is deluded into thinking that she has all these followers & views because her & her artwork is amazing, no hun, you have all these views because you're car crash tv. Imagine the likes of the artist she met in the cafe earlier tuning into one of her insta lives & being greeted to her 🐱 & 🍈🍈. The saddest part is if she wasn't such a self saboteur she might have some of the success she so craves.
The fame is mostly because you have no idea what she will do next because she doesnt care hence why eryone tells her she needs a reality show. Some of her art is good imo ngl but her behavior is self sabotaging. Stop drinking and take an etiquette course darling that would be loads of help 💯

Bit from the pub earlier. Those poor customers having to listen to her talking absolute shite at her phone 🙄
I can suck a blow job for a pizza?! I’ve been going wrong in my life ffs

The fame is mostly because you have no idea what she will do next because she doesnt care hence why eryone tells her she needs a reality show. Some of her art is good imo ngl but her behavior is self sabotaging. Stop drinking and take an etiquette course darling that would be loads of help 💯
Agreed. I really like her art and would have actually considered purchasing if she sold it for realistic prices and wasn’t such a racist 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I feel second hand embarrassment from watching her on her lives, she’s so loud and obnoxious she has no idea how to act out in public and then starts crying when she gets kicked out of places, erm yeah because no one wants that around them!

• Heart
He's got special needs and everyone commenting telling her to ask him horrible questions etc is just bleeping sick. He seems far more genuine than her thats for sure, and anyone thats taking the piss out of him. bleeping sick.

I can't bare to watch it any more after that. Chelsea is a manipulating, using twisted piece of tit and deserves to be lonely
Yes the followers are vile...if he does have special needs no need to wind him up to the point where he gets cross for being humiliated...does something random.. she was reading comments about him loud and he could hear...... when he started bullshitting her, i thought to myself...CHELSEA YOU HAVE MET YOUR MATCH!!!

Reactions: 4
Yes all these people who says she is a friend, should help her in other ways. But then again chelsea is an adult and might not appreciate the suggestions. She needs to be on meds. Not running around chelsea and london, like something from the tv series shameless, and living it up. Her followers never see the wrong, the things they encourage her to do and say are very dangerous from someone with mental issues...MODS THOSE ARE THE ONES TO BAN!!!

She hasn’t been on live since getting kicked out of the Italian joint 😂
I think her phone went flat too, she was trying to find a place to charge it

• Heart
I got blocked for calling all the watchers clowns for leaving bad reviews for the places she’s getting booted out of. She’s a woman and her faithful followers are absolute lunatics.
Yes thats not right to leave bad reviews like that because it also affects chelsea when she wants to go somewhere, word gets around that she is a trouble maker...so all you little arse creeping followers are actually doing her in!!!! ha ha!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Where is the crazy butterfly one? Has she disappeared back to the depths of hell?
Not seen her on chelseas lives but she does her own lives and she is just as erratic on them might have to start a thread on her 😂😂😂 someone wrote nutcase in the comments and she went completely mad swearing and shouting like a mad woman lol

• Haha
Not seen her on chelseas lives but she does her own lives and she is just as erratic on them might have to start a thread on her 😂😂😂 someone wrote nutcase in the comments and she went completely mad swearing and shouting like a mad woman lol
Did butterfly accept your follow request? I got declined a while back hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.