Chelsealeeart #17 Number 1 despite the rants, she celebrated by pissing her pants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has Zara as a manager now? is that for real.
She was better on her own, plus Zara is not likeable and she's to bossy.

I hope she does not sign anything.
The other night when Zara was around at CLA's she told her to come off for a break because CLA yawned even though she was fine and wanted to stay on 🙄 Even her fans were saying she's fine leave her.

She probably feels because she's maxed out her credit cards on her she can control her I guess. I can't stand her at all, utter upper class control freak. I love how she tries to act all mysterious by not answering Chelsea's fans questions like where is she from and her profession, you're nothing special love and this friendship definitely won't last just like all the others that Chelsea has had and ruined.

Reactions: 12
This is terrible, she's asking Zara if she should make people mods who are gifting. She's still sat in the kitchen, with all those smokey things going, so bad she's making
Sev look entertainment and that's saying something. No wonder she's dropped down the leader board.

Reactions: 7
That Zara needs a good knocking down a peg or 2 or those big horse teeth pushed down her throat !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s just been on live absolutely raging! Christ knows why! Cursing out all her fans and gifters, saying she’s leaving (again), being utterly vile as per usual.

• Angry
She’s just been on live absolutely raging! Christ knows why! Cursing out all her fans and gifters, saying she’s leaving (again), being utterly vile as per usual.
She’s an ungrateful witch. Thinks if she stamps her feet like a toddler she will get what she wants. She’s never leaving TikTok, she’s addicted.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
And then along comes Zara and cuts the live! Leanne was no where near the screen so it was definitely not her. She is being so controlled, it is scary.

And then along comes Zara and cuts the live! Leanne was no where near the screen so it was definitely not her. She is being so controlled, it is scary.
I agree and I don't think it's going to go well for her. She was moaning she only had 800 in her Live this morning, but Zara is banning loads I heard the other night.

I agree and I don't think it's going to go well for her. She was moaning she only had 800 in her Live this morning, but Zara is banning loads I heard the other night.
Yes, you can see it happening before your very eyes. It's tragic to stifle someone like her, as lover her dislike her and as much as I disagree with the big gifting she can be watchable when she shows personality.

Why would another woman give big gifts to her, then meet her and then now control her the whole thing is odd.
And the way I see it going, finish her. The content is rubbish.

Reactions: 10
Is Zara jus wanting to sabotage CLA or trying to jus get her off TT as much ?

Why would another woman give big gifts to her, then meet her and then now control her the whole thing is odd.
And the way I see it going, finish her. The content is rubbish.
Prob gets off on it ! Sad little life

Reactions: 5
She’s live now doing her toddler painting by numbers. Wish she would go out and about. She’s definitely being stifled and controlled. Zara is strange. Her involvement is weird.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I don’t care if she is being controlled or not. I don’t care if she gets up the leaderboard or not. She’s a horrendous person and anything bad that may happen to her is karma she brought on herself. I’ll never have a smidge of sympathy for her 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t care if she is being controlled or not. I don’t care if she gets up the leaderboard or not. She’s a horrendous person and anything bad that may happen to her is karma she brought on herself. I’ll never have a smidge of sympathy for her 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh completely agree. She’s vile. I really hope she gets her comeuppance for being so rude and disgusting. Hope Zara stitches her up good and proper.
Someone just suggested she gets her art on Christmas cards because lots of people would buy them. As if! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.