Chelsealeeart #17 Number 1 despite the rants, she celebrated by pissing her pants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe how much folk love Zara , jus saw cla insta post and the love for Zara ! She will be out the door next week when cla sees to much love getting sent her way instead of her . Attention seeking , what age is Zara ?

Reactions: 5
Can’t believe how much folk love Zara , jus saw cla insta post and the love for Zara ! She will be out the door next week when cla sees to much love getting sent her way instead of her . Attention seeking , what age is Zara ?
I've seen it on TT also, I'm shocked. I hope she starts to do the leader board lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
what’s her insta

Cla is vile, it will come crashing down soon and she will be left with no money. She needs help ! ( perhaps a Psycho ward !)

Reactions: 7
She’s been chatting absolute shite for hours, feel like I’m at an afters in her kitchen

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s going on again about that girl who designed the roots picture she had as her profile picture lol

Reactions: 2
I'm so glad I cannot be arsed to watch her these days, what a bore. She's lost what made her popular.
She said last night she did not care about the leader board. I'm bored her sitting in her kitchen ranting.

Reactions: 14
I'm so glad I cannot be arsed to watch her these days, what a bore. She's lost what made her popular.
She said last night she did not care about the leader board. I'm bored her sitting in her kitchen ranting.
She's definitely boring these days, same tit day in day out, stuck in her poxy tacky kitchen, eating the same tit, saying the same tit... 😴😴😴

She doesn't take her viewers out into London anymore and now Zara is "managing" her telling her when to come online and when to be offline she'll lose more viewers.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Think a lot of people watched her out walking in London as it was different and dare I say it she was funny a lot of the time. I can’t be arsed watching her in that kitchen, same tit different day.

Reactions: 12
She's definitely boring these days, same tit day in day out, stuck in her poxy tacky kitchen, eating the same tit, saying the same tit... 😴😴😴

She doesn't take her viewers out into London anymore and now Zara is "managing" her telling her when to come online and when to be offline she'll lose more viewers.
I agree, she’s very boring Being good to get ‘down’ the leaderboard doesn’t suit her and isn’t what I watch her for. I want to see her being chucked out of every place she goes to eat or have coffee. She must feel like a caged animal recently

Reactions: 8
I agree I don't watch her much now while she's been controlled.Same boring rants now in that kitchen.Liked it when she went out showing us the sights of London and doing what she wanted to do.Did feel sorry for the coffee shops and restaurants though when she got to much for them.

Reactions: 10

To be honest I'd feel claustrophobic in that poxy little flat ..its depressing and yes she's boring..tedious tit day in day out. Why has she got a blanket hung up over what I expect is a window? Why the hell would you want to block out any natural light. Zara wants to wind her neck in too..the pair of them are like bookends.

Reactions: 9
She has Zara as a manager now? is that for real.
She was better on her own, plus Zara is not likeable and she's to bossy.

I hope she does not sign anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.