Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tiktokisaMESS

anglerfish has today decided to go out dressed like tinky winky! it has also chosen to highlight
it’s voluptuous, swollen CANCKLES with knee high german purple socks
64813251-221F-4256-984A-104CC1451D11.png
A7F92228-B53E-4D67-9D35-1652A844E784.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19

NoseyBiatch92

Does she really think that her just saying ‘I’m not from Tik tok or an agency’ is proof that she’s not 😅 her saying ‘I’m just a normal person’ sorry but a normal person wouldn’t spend thousands on someone that harasses staff in restaurants constantly, is so ungrateful when she doesn’t get enough gifts and ends up slating every ‘friend’ she gets within a couple of days

Reactions: 19

Salale

VIP Member
She's fast becoming the most tedious 'creator' on the app..its same shit every day ..her tall stories. She's been an expert in everything and no ones had a worse life than her . Spends all day in that tiny poxy kitchen perched on a bedroom stool . As for cutting her rank over bleached and damaged beyond repair hair ..she needs to cut it down to the scalp and start again..ain't no treatment going to make that look healthy and glossy .It looks like a bale of straw..Hope she doesn't get near any 🐎.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

tiktokisaMESS

Why does she put anything and everything into whatever she’s cooking!?
Because it’s like a toddler. It dresses like a toddler, acts like a toddler, thinks like a toddler, has tantrums and meltdowns like a toddler, is held to the same standards and expectations as a toddler - therefore it also cooks like a toddler! simple.

• Heart

TinaS

We know you read this Zara so here’s a little something just for you, you’re an absolute disgrace letting this gargoyle of a woman get into this sort of state and not reining her in, you are both shocking human beings who need to be removed from TikTok permanently.

• Haha

HadEnoughHarriet

Chatty Member
I don’t care if she is being controlled or not. I don’t care if she gets up the leaderboard or not. She’s a horrendous person and anything bad that may happen to her is karma she brought on herself. I’ll never have a smidge of sympathy for her 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

TinaS

Zara and Chelsea on a live together is horrific, a pair of gobby cows trying to out chav each other very loudly. That Zara really is an obnoxious creature with all the charm and charisma of plaster board!

• Haha

tiktokisaMESS

Does anyone else find it so boring now? It’s been boring for like 3 weeks or a month straight by now. all that comes out it’s mouth ‘fank yew swee’heart, thank you gorjussss, aruwtz, absolootleeeeeee, aboyaka, nostrils’ like a fucking plushie toy that you press to make it speak. it just stays in its hovel begging and thanking the minions to get it ‘down the leaderboard’. I only watched it because I found it kicking and booting off amusing, I loved it seeing it make a twat of itself, and I was giddy with glee everytime something bad happened to it. but… nothing now.

Reactions: 16

Itsnotmyname

I think the agency are getting a little bit p'd off with her. She is a loose canon and giving a bit more and more away every day when she is drunk. I feel sure that they shut her down on her roots account and then Zara came in to her own account to try and control the situation.

She’s been blocked yet again, she’s no longer on the leader board! Oh perfect justice! 😂😂
Zara said on the live a minute ago that she will sort it, so she is deffo an agency person. I am loving the fact that it is all being exposed. Since we started to find things out the gifting has slowed right down. They over did it and ruined it for themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Feska

VIP Member
But then she wiped her tea mug up with the T-Towel that she had used to mop her pee up ins her pants. After that she proceeded to pick her nose and eat it. She must have been hungry. Dirty cow she is.
She’s disgusting. I will never understand why her sheep find her funny and enable her.

Reactions: 15

tiktokisaMESS

on a side note, anyone else think that it looks like an anglerfish when it has those two strands of hair spouting from the pirate scarf at the top of the head with the fake hair braided in? 😂
794DA9FA-525E-4FE9-BA40-D6F14EEE3B0E.png
73A0E968-25D4-41F1-938C-44427AA0B3D7.png

• Haha

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Wonder how many credit cards the sad mare has maxxed out just to sit in her flat with her?! Sad bitch!

• Haha

TinaS

I lasted 30 seconds watching Leanne and Zara on the live before coming off because they’re both bloody awful begs, horrible people. And if you’re reading this Zara, you should be really fucking ashamed, encouraging people who are obviously not right in the head to send you two beggars money. You both disgust me.

HadEnoughHarriet

Chatty Member
Tbh, I don’t see the point in hating her because she’s making bank from all of this. She was going off the rails doing mad shit on tiktok long before she was well known on the app and getting gifted for it. She clearly has mental health issues, addiction issues and probably a personality disorder, she just happens to have figured out a way to use them to her advantage and make money. It’s sad but I guess fair play to her in that respect.
If people want to give her money for it then that’s their choice, the thing that bothers me are the big gifters who are clearly involved in sort of dodgy agency thing.
Think you’re in the wrong place pal. This isn’t the CLA fan club you know.
She’s a disgusting human who doesn’t give a toss about anyone but herself. She doesn’t care about anyone who gives her money. She’s a greedy rude bitch.

Itsnotmyname

She peed herself in those last night, Aswell as she was rolling around the kitchen floor.
But then she wiped her tea mug up with the T-Towel that she had used to mop her pee up ins her pants. After that she proceeded to pick her nose and eat it. She must have been hungry. Dirty cow she is.

• Sick
Reactions: 14