Chelsealeeart #17 Number 1 despite the rants, she celebrated by pissing her pants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread name by @Cilla Slack (no other suggestions that I could see so I’m just going with this as it’s funny af and we’re on page 52😭)

Carry on

• Haha
Reactions: 13
...I've read that building will come down in June/July. oh boy how will Chelsea cope living anywhere else.

She better hurry up and make her millions.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She has gone to see Mama Kaz in the same pissy pants she’s had on for days. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
She peed herself in those last night, Aswell as she was rolling around the kitchen floor.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
She peed herself in those last night, Aswell as she was rolling around the kitchen floor.
But then she wiped her tea mug up with the T-Towel that she had used to mop her pee up ins her pants. After that she proceeded to pick her nose and eat it. She must have been hungry. Dirty cow she is.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
But then she wiped her tea mug up with the T-Towel that she had used to mop her pee up ins her pants. After that she proceeded to pick her nose and eat it. She must have been hungry. Dirty cow she is.
She’s disgusting. I will never understand why her sheep find her funny and enable her.

Reactions: 15
It was hard to sleep last night it was crazy and I did not want to miss it. I'm expecting some of the same soon.because something has rattled her. I'm not sure if she's had any big gifters today, she's let the cat out the bag.

Reactions: 2
New tattler here. I’ve heard people are reporting her to DWP, but how? What’s her name?! And are the DWP actually going to do anything about it?

Reactions: 2
New tattler here. I’ve heard people are reporting her to DWP, but how? What’s her name?! And are the DWP actually going to do anything about it?
Well, we don’t share information about any reports to DWP or how to do that because it’s against the rules of the site. However I think by this point the DWP are well aware of what she has been up to given the amount of people she has in her lives and the amount of times the police / ambulances have been called and it’s only a matter of time before she gets majorly sanctioned.

Reactions: 8
She’s just said on live, she looks down because she’s due on her period… I swear she’s had about 3 periods in the space of a month already!

Reactions: 7
She’s just said on live, she looks down because she’s due on her period… I swear she’s had about 3 periods in the space of a month already!
Women of her age who use periods as an excuse for behaviour know they’ve done wrong. She must have had enough in her life now to handle the side effects in her body. She’s just a lunatic.

Reactions: 11
I’m sure she said she had one about 2 weeks ago too! Defo using it as an excuse!

Reactions: 7
Has she lost her big gifters because she was on one last night. She was asking for Universe's like it's nothing.

Reactions: 3
Has she lost her big gifters because she was on one last night. She was asking for Universe's like it's nothing.
I really hope she has over stepped the mark and made a big mistake when she showed the agency messages while she was drunk. They did refer to her sticking to the rules. That’s why she’s been staying home a lot. She’s being monitored and controlled.

Reactions: 12
Her behaviour on her live last night was 😳
She definitely needs help. What a sad life she has , no family or friends to speak of..
She only has tiktok .

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.