Chelsealeeart #17 Number 1 despite the rants, she celebrated by pissing her pants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow! She’s just had the audacity to say if you love me and you want me to stay on TikTok you need to send gifts and get me into the top ten on the leaderboard. Yesterday she couldn’t give a 💩 about the leaderboard. Couldn’t care less but today she has her ‘opinion’ to think about and can’t possibly be number 36. Think she means reputation. She’s a cheeky cow.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Wow! She’s just had the audacity to say if you love me and you want me to stay on TikTok you need to send gifts and get me into the top ten on the leaderboard. Yesterday she couldn’t give a 💩 about the leaderboard. Couldn’t care less but today she has her ‘opinion’ to think about and can’t possibly be number 36. Think she means reputation. She’s a cheeky cow.
She's so dumb ..opinion🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I see she’s still in the kitchen. Wonder how long she will keep this charade up for. Nobody is interested either way anymore.

Reactions: 6
I see she’s still in the kitchen. Wonder how long she will keep this charade up for. Nobody is interested either way anymore.
I know she's so boring. I miss Cornwall chelsea wish she would get out and do something 🤣

Reactions: 11
How long until there's kick offs with this new character?

I'd bet my right tit, they're smoking crack.

Reactions: 3
Did they fall out? Ive just jumped back in the live the irish girl is nowhere to be seen and cla's calling her a lunatic

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They met in the mental hospital 😬
I wish she would do something with that hair, wash it for a start. It looks disgusting

Reactions: 6
It is not very often you see Chelsea frazzled and lost for words with someone else, when that Irish girl rocked up I had never seen CLA so quiet😂 don’t think she knew what to do.

Reactions: 3
She’s live now doing her toddler painting by numbers. Wish she would go out and about. She’s definitely being stifled and controlled. Zara is strange. Her involvement is weird.
I came on to say the same thing, a child could do that! I thought she was an artist, not just good at colouring in, is that how she does all her ‘works of art’ ?

Will the real Leanne Feeley - (Martin) please stand up.

View attachment 1670679View attachment 1670680
Wow! Rough as a badgers arse!

She’s on n live now tittivating with her ‘artwork’
AKA painting by numbers and she’s only got 656 fans on

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Did she get banned on Roots account because she is not on the leader board currently.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.