Chelsealeeart #10 15 inch roots, evil queen giving her the boot, no gifts because her mods have been pressing mute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you believe a week ago today she was shouting the n word in the streets and threw that girl into the bag of rubbish and now she’s ruining a Celine Dion song? 🥴🥴🥴
She threw her in the bags of rubbish? 😂 I’m sure the girl tripped I didn’t see that unless there’s another vid showing that doing the rounds?

And what’s with the hats on tue avatars 😳😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She threw her in the bags of rubbish? 😂 I’m sure the girl tripped I didn’t see that unless there’s another vid showing that doing the rounds?

And what’s with the hats on tue avatars 😳😁
It looked like she pushed her and she fell into the rubbish but it is possible that she tripped

Reactions: 3
She’s been live pretty much all day. Is seriously unhinged tonight. On a downward spiral. I know she’s been drinking but I honestly think she’s having some sort of a breakdown. It’s getting very hard to watch. She clearly has no one in her life who cares about her or would help her
Only got herself to blame really alot of people have tried help"I'm not bleeping doing that! They can scrape the tit of my shoe is her godamn attitude

Only got herself to blame really alot of people have tried help"I'm not bleeping doing that! They can scrape the tit of my shoe is her godamn attitude
I agree. She won’t accept that she needs help. Everyone else is to blame. She will always be the victim. I have no sympathy. Just think she’s getting worse.

Reactions: 9
I’m not sure if I can watch her much more tbh its quite sad she’s clearly breaking down, she needs help.

She’s got no one I know she’s a witch but she needs somebody, genuine people (well comapred to EQ they are) where there for her and EQ and one by one she has manage to remove them from out of the picture 😩

Omg she's still live now, must of been banned again as she's on chelsealeeartnew2 and not the gang one 🙄

Reactions: 3
Wow she's still there! That's from about 11 yesterday afternoon! I've just got up for work after 8 hours kip, feel shattered and she's bouncing around like the duracell bunny!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's still drinking!
She's frying bacon now, she's a danger to herself and the other people in those flats. It's really sad that she has no one close to her to intervene or help.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She's still drinking!
She's frying bacon now, she's a danger to herself and the other people in those flats. It's really sad that she has no one close to her to intervene or help.
Yep she's slamming the kitchen cupboards, slamming the fridge door. Her poor neighbours. I bet she's hoping someone will come to the door and bit of human interaction she's literally been talking to herself (her phone) for the last 24 hours.

Reactions: 5
How on earth is she still sat there

Shouting at the screen now saying we're all English c*nts :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

CLA has been live with Modeen for ages, proper crazy scenes of her 'praying' with him and learning how to wash before you pray. Modeen washed his feet, brushed his teeth etc at his kitchen sink. 😟😂

Chelsea is now wanting Modeen to come to her house alone, major horn alert ⚠
After last time he went there alone I dont think he will be doing it again 😭

• Haha
I still don't think it's a breakdown, she was just pissed last night.

I genuinely have no sympathy, I dont believe the mental health card at all. I think she's tantrumming for gifts or because she has no smoke, then she's elated when she does, so sings etc, gets pissed and people confuse her drunk with breakdowns

Reactions: 11
I checked at 3.30 and she was praying with mo deen . His people in the live were saying he was praying for clout and not for allah. They were saying he was in the same clothes for 4 days . If you haven't already Google mo dean and especially the star article. They are a match made in heaven, both deluded. Her poor neighbours with the music. Boring Brett came on for clout and gifts so I had to turn off .

I genuinely have no sympathy, I dont believe the mental health card at all. I think she's tantrumming for gifts or because she has no smoke, then she's elated when she does, so sings etc, gets pissed and people confuse her drunk with breakdowns
When I get pissed all I want to do is sleep

Agreed .id say she is furious because evil queen has taken all her gifters ,but Leanne will never admit that .

I checked at 3.30 and she was praying with mo deen . His people in the live were saying he was praying for clout and not for allah. They were saying he was in the same clothes for 4 days . If you haven't already Google mo dean and especially the star article. They are a match made in heaven, both deluded. Her poor neighbours with the music. Boring Brett came on for clout and gifts so I had to turn off .
Modeen comes across to me as someone who is repeatedly mocking Islam! I watched him the other day to see what the fuss is about... and bare in mind I don't know too much about Islam but... 1. He's covered in tattoos which is haram. 2. He referred to the prayer mat as a 'magic carpet' which im pretty sure is not the done term in Islam. According to comments he had shaved himself during Ramadan which people was saying is haram! He prays on live etc which I thought was a private thing. I dunno he just seems so off to me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.