Chelsealeeart #10 15 inch roots, evil queen giving her the boot, no gifts because her mods have been pressing mute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread 😁

Thank u Windermere for the new thread suggestion 😍
Screenshot_20220505-171928_Chrome~2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Her obsession with celebrities is painful. None of these people know who she is . She is getting more delusional by the day .and she says don't have kids if you can't look after them haha .She left her kids 14 years ago .and I'd say any news she gets about them is from her mother or step dad .

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Does she ever get tired of chatting 💩
She hasn’t stopped all day. You can leave for an hour, come back and she’s still chatting the same deluded, fantasy rubbish.
So much for going to the gym and not drinking!

EQ still controlling her and reeling her in 🎣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thank you for making the thread!

I dont think it was fake drama earlier because Leanne was really panicking about EQ falling out with her again.
Yes...I always think its fake and planned but Chelsea has been live all day and seems very stressed....

Chelsea adores E.Q. so I actually think this beef between them is real.....But we have been here before.....🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Chelsea is now showing everyone photos of her past.She was a stunning looking lady......I don't know what's gone wrong but I'm sure she hasn't slept for over 24 hours.....Only 600 viewers when she would have well over 1000,.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
What the actual fook is she rambling about? Is she saying she's been with Daniel Craig? I'm confused. I need to switch off.

Wow all joking aside this is really sad and worrying. She's behaving really unhinged. I actually feel sad for her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
i’ve been looking for a thread about chelsea for so long!
purely because i’m so confused about her behaviour and wanted to know what on earth is going on!

she’s currently saying about her kids and showing photos of them and how the government tried to take them because they’ve got numbers to hit each month and of course they’d go for her as she was in care when she was younger.

there’s so much going on! i’m so confused

Reactions: 11
i’ve been looking for a thread about chelsea for so long!
purely because i’m so confused about her behaviour and wanted to know what on earth is going on!

she’s currently saying about her kids and showing photos of them and how the government tried to take them because they’ve got numbers to hit each month and of course they’d go for her as she was in care when she was younger.

there’s so much going on! i’m so confused
Hi was the Drugs she took, child neglect & abuse her baby's daddy

Reactions: 7
I cannot post....very strange.......
I can see this post 😁

Does she ever get tired of chatting 💩
She hasn’t stopped all day. You can leave for an hour, come back and she’s still chatting the same deluded, fantasy rubbish.
So much for going to the gym and not drinking!

EQ still controlling her and reeling her in 🎣
She gives me a headache lol 😆 the poor sods that have to be around her for 5 mins good grief

Reactions: 3
Oh...I can ....Chelsea is singing into a microphone.....Will do for hours....I'm off to bed.xxxx.Shes off her t.ts again..........

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks like plenty ppl on tonight know her

ffs this is mental tonight she is bang out of order

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Does anyone know what time of day it is? 🤣🤣 If you’re watching her live right now you’ll get it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's lost it going off on one about her mum 😲😲😲😬

• Wow
Reactions: 9
EQ is being absolutely bombarded with gifts! It's constant while CLA isn't even getting a rose. She knows CLA is having a breakdown and is only looking after herself tonight.

Reactions: 9
What the duck is going on today?

That Steve fella is now saying that he is done with Leanne

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.