Chelsealeeart #10 15 inch roots, evil queen giving her the boot, no gifts because her mods have been pressing mute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eq is destroying her and now eq is sitting on her live getting loads of gifts lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Eq is destroying her and now eq is sitting on her live getting loads of gifts lol.
People are spending huge amounts of money on her, I just don’t understand why they do it. What are they thinking? Do they have learning delays or special needs perhaps!!

Reactions: 6
People are spending huge amounts of money on her, I just don’t understand why they do it. What are they thinking? Do they have learning delays or special needs perhaps!!
Yes I think both of those things, nobody who didn't would be doing it .

Reactions: 4
I used to gift CLA when I first come across her. Once I seen how she can behave and seen gifters getting told to duck off and muted I stopped... also for the fact she sends CH all the money. That absolute scumbag ain't getting a penny off me. Literally wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire! She did promise to destroy CLA, well here we are folks!!

Reactions: 13
Is p.baelish a tattler? Someone just told her she was going places and they replied yes the psych ward!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know you may be tempted to help her but don't... she's been aggressive and violent for 24 hours!
Thank you for this reminder but she can’t be helped unless she wants it and I cba to go to her house and try to talk sense to her (although she never lets you talk anyways)

Reactions: 8
Wonder if the cops will be called lol
Her poor neighbours thry need phone em ffs

Thank you for this reminder but she can’t be helped unless she wants it and I cba to go to her house and try to talk sense to her (although she never lets you talk anyways)
She dangerous pls do keep away from her, alot of people have tried help she doesn't want to be helped she needs sectioning or summit for others safety and herself

This live is seriously eerie.
I had come off hr ago she did me head in defo eerie

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Her poor neighbours thry need phone em ffs

She dangerous pls do keep away from her, alot of people have tried help she doesn't want to be helped she needs sectioning or summit for others safety and herself

I had come off hr ago she did me head in defo eerie
Still hoping they knock her door now it is 10 pm the loud mouth rat she is.

Reactions: 2
Had a break this evening just scrolled through lives and she is threatening the American police 👮‍♀️ 🤣🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s been live pretty much all day. Is seriously unhinged tonight. On a downward spiral. I know she’s been drinking but I honestly think she’s having some sort of a breakdown. It’s getting very hard to watch. She clearly has no one in her life who cares about her or would help her

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.