Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mollymoo1

I can't watch her anymore, at least when she went out it was entertaining she just sits in her flat now going on about points and diamonds and gifts. This leaderboard has taken over her life she eats sleeps and shits on tiktok live. The begging for the gifts is beyond ridiculous and the people throwing their money at her is crazy! What do they want to gain from giving her money? Recognition? Do they get a kick out of her saying their name? It's baffling!

Reactions: 22

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Sorry but I don’t get the whole obsession with insisting thats Chelsea doesn’t have mental health issues tbh. Do people not understand that you can have mental health issues AND be a cunt at the same time? 💀
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but how people can watch this woman for more than 5 mins, and come away thinking that she is a totally sane person with no mh issues whatsoever just baffles me.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Ginge89

Chatty Member
I just can't with this whole eq 💩 I get so mad watching.. I bust my balls 60 hours a week to pay my rent and bills.. that's it I don't get no luxuries what so ever.. and here he is sat on his bed smoking weed all day and he's just made £1000 in about 5 mins it's sickening.. its my lads birthday in 2 week and I've gotta go with out food so I can buy him a present, worked out I can have 2 slices of toast a day.. makes me fucķ!ng sick and livid 😡😭
No need for transphobia now is there. Your point becomes mute when you lower yourself to doing that

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm not mad at the fact it gets a higher income them me 🤣 fool... I'm mad at the fact it sits on its arse doing nothing but beg on tiktok for gifts for that income.. and to be honest I don't want nor need your sympathy.. and I'll call it what I want.. which is a man 👍🏻thanks for the concern though..

Your ignorance is outstanding. Let's hope for your sake that a member of your family doesn't end up bring trans, they wouldn't need enemies.

I dont think you understand the struggle of feeling trapped inside a body that you hate because it just isn't you.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Mrskane29

VIP Member
My favourite was when someone asked her if she was from Yorkshire and she replied with ... YORKSHIRE?! FUCKING EMMERDALE FARM OUTTA HERE YA CUNTS!' I could not breathe 😅😅😅💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Mrskane29

VIP Member
It's 100000000% harwood who has phoned up! You will never be able to convince me otherwise!

keepingitg

VIP Member
Her obsession with celebrities is painful. None of these people know who she is . She is getting more delusional by the day .and she says don't have kids if you can't look after them haha .She left her kids 14 years ago .and I'd say any news she gets about them is from her mother or step dad .

• Heart

Windermere

VIP Member
Boring! The same drama round and round again

How many times has this happened now :LOL:

EQ needs to get over herself, don't know why she's so bothered about being mod

EQ needs CLA more than CLA needs her. EQ has no content without other people, she's BORING and deep down she knows it which is why she gets involved in everyone's shit again and again

LailaEzzat

Evil Queen now on live with Chelsea saying that Aliya is the one who is calling up restaurants based off the fact that she turned up whenever CLA was being kicked out. Chelsea mentioned how she brought her back to her flat and EQ now is making CLA paranoid by saying that Aliya is a journalist and has probably bugged her flat.

Have you ever heard such shit in your life? EQ is the saddest and most miserable person I’ve ever witnessed in my life.

• Heart

LailaEzzat

She also said she is going to do a remix with Eminem… sorry, but don’t you need to have a song to do a remix?? Screaming ROOTS, NOSTRILS & BOOYAKA isn’t a “song”. Or does she have an album out that we are all unaware of? 🤷‍♂️💀😂
Imagine the song list

1. Booyaka (ft Ali G)
2. Don’t Forget Your ROOTS (ft Eminem)
3. A Bitch Like Me
4. Universes and Lions
5. Harrods Darling (ft Trippie Redd and FlexGod)
6. Mashallah El7amdulilah (ft Mufti Menk and Deen Squad)
7. Alexa!! Play The Music (ft Alexa)
8. You Could Never Come to My Ends (ft the cast of Coronation Street).
9. Black Sheep Coffee diss track

• Haha
  • Heart

josiejo77

Chatty Member
EQ “elpha is watching a show let’s call the venue and say she’s stealing stuff” well that’s confirmed it for me she’s the one ringing pubs up and getting CLA kicked out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15

LailaEzzat

Guys, I think that we should leave her sons name off this thread. It’s embarrassing enough for him that he has CLA as his mother but that’s his real name that’s being used on those accounts and we don’t know for sure if it was actually him that has created those accounts.

If it’s not him and we are sharing this information, people might find his socials and harass him/make fun of him. He isn’t involved in this and I think we should respect his privacy as he is an innocent party in this situation.

• Heart

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
Does anyone else find it all a bit dark/ sinister/ black mirrory? They just sit in their flats staring at a screen getting money from strangers on the internet? I couldn’t live like that!

steste

Chatty Member
I’m a gay man who she told that I wasn’t attractive enough to check her.

I’m at least 6 years younger and can say (when the filters slip) I do not have the poor skin and texture she has.

She can say whatever she wants but I know from the attention I have had (as someone with a partner), she could never have the attention I have. She is absolutely deluded.

• Heart

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
I just can't with this whole eq 💩 I get so mad watching.. I bust my balls 60 hours a week to pay my rent and bills.. that's it I don't get no luxuries what so ever.. and here he is sat on his bed smoking weed all day and he's just made £1000 in about 5 mins it's sickening.. its my lads birthday in 2 week and I've gotta go with out food so I can buy him a present, worked out I can have 2 slices of toast a day.. makes me fucķ!ng sick and livid 😡😭
Ngl sounds like you’re just projecting your issues onto chelsey here, you can’t blame the fact that you’re struggling onto everyone who earns more money than you.
If you want someone to blame, blame the tory government for bailing out their rich mates and doing absolutely fuck all to help the poorest in society.

• Heart

Idacork

Well tattle friends I will be dipping in here but don't care about c.l..a. anymore...She's a one trick pony...and I'm rather bored.She ruined a bag,now doing sharpies on her shite dress.Lisa and e.q. are obsessed with the leader board...Yawn.All the same....Lisa with her tats out and drunk.E.q....Just desperate. And c.l.a....Money mad and off her head...........Why do people keep sending gifts!!!!!.Sad muppets 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.Lisa is ways drunk and high.......I've never seen her sober!!!!.🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

Reactions: 14

LailaEzzat

@picklethefrenchie

i’m sorry, I know you have people here feeling sorry for you but I’m not buying it.

you was okay with CLA continuing with her racist behaviour, fetishising Arabs, offending Islam, saying the N word (regardless of what context), blocked people for saying certain things on live (which I’m sure you’ll deny now). Because CLA and her carer EQ have decided to drop you, now you are concerned and disgusted??

And the whole trauma-bonding/trying to help isn’t a valid excuse for enabling and I genuinely believe that if CLA made you mod or wanted to reach out, you’d be back supporting in a heartbeat.

also, the police wouldn’t visit every week over an online threat.

Idacork

I miss the old C.L.A. i miss the days she would walk about London and go into fantastic shops and talk nice to people. When she ate out no one phoned to complain as she was funny and interesting. Now all I see is a constant drunk,high,pathetic person who never goes out and shouts at people to give her big gifts or else she will come off.Bye Chelsea...😴😴😴😴😴😴

LailaEzzat

0388E009-3E2B-4838-897F-487EF2DC1836.jpeg

this is incredibly disrespectful and as a Muslim girl, I am deeply offended that she would continue in her appropriation of Islam.

people having an interest in Islam is fine but covering your hair in hijab while showing her legs and smoking drugs is wrong. I understand that people who aren’t Muslim or know about Islam won’t see it as a hide issue but the hijab has meaning for many and is sacred.

her playing the call the prayer while smoking drugs and dancing and calling it music is so wrong. She’s doing this all because she thinks it will attract a Arab man. Her appropriation and fetishisation of Arab people and Islam is so problematic.

• Heart