Chelsealeeart #10 15 inch roots, evil queen giving her the boot, no gifts because her mods have been pressing mute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine the song list

1. Booyaka (ft Ali G)
2. Don’t Forget Your ROOTS (ft Eminem)
3. A witch Like Me
4. Universes and Lions
5. Harrods Darling (ft Trippie Redd and FlexGod)
6. Mashallah El7amdulilah (ft Mufti Menk and Deen Squad)
7. Alexa!! Play The Music (ft Alexa)
8. You Could Never Come to My Ends (ft the cast of Coronation Street).
9. Black Sheep Coffee diss track
💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀
Oh my god! I am howling at the song list!!! 😂😂😂

Don’t give her ideas! Nessa will be right over telling her and Chelsea will be painting the album cover this evening! 💀😂💀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀
Oh my god! I am howling at the song list!!! 😂😂😂

Don’t give her ideas! Nessa will be right over telling her and Chelsea will be painting the album cover this evening! 💀😂💀😂
hahahahaha

Are you watching now? She’s battling Cash Money and Anonymous snipped her at the end 💀 definitely evil queen

Reactions: 2
hahahahaha

Are you watching now? She’s battling Cash Money and Anonymous snipped her at the end 💀 definitely evil queen
I’m confused by it… she told her gifters to stop the gifts she give Cash so he could be number 1 and knock off EQ.
EQ as Anonymous is gifting but EQ and CLA have been sparring and slatting each other off. I swear this is all manufactured to get fools to gift.
I still say EQ and CLA hate each other but are using each other and the “hate” to get more cash from people.
CLA is going to get blocked at some point…. Then I bet she says “gift EQ, a woman needs to win the weekly’s” …… I’ll put money on it and I’m not a betting man!!!

Reactions: 5
Imagine the song list

1. Booyaka (ft Ali G)
2. Don’t Forget Your ROOTS (ft Eminem)
3. A witch Like Me
4. Universes and Lions
5. Harrods Darling (ft Trippie Redd and FlexGod)
6. Mashallah El7amdulilah (ft Mufti Menk and Deen Squad)
7. Alexa!! Play The Music (ft Alexa)
8. You Could Never Come to My Ends (ft the cast of Coronation Street).
9. Black Sheep Coffee diss track
Omfg I'm creased 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
I still think its silly people saying eq and cla are in on it together, after so long. Eq is one woman and people really put her on a pedestal thinking she's capable of so much whilst also being live 💀

Reactions: 4
Does she even need to admit that though? I don’t think she has tricked anyone into thinking she is some sort of saint, she does all of this tit on livestream daily, people know what she’s like and still continue to gift her for some bizarre reason.
I’ll never be able to understand how anyone can send a £200 tiktok gift to a person they don’t even know (especially someone like chelsea), with the knowledge that tiktok takes a 60% cut of it anyway. You may as well go to an ATM, take out £120 and just burn it.
EQ has been saying that TikTok only take 25%, no idea if she’s right.

• Wow
EQ has been saying that TikTok only take 25%, no idea if she’s right.
Yes oniy 25% . At this stage leanne won't care if she is blocked ,because she will have loads of cash to do her .

I can't watch them whatsoever now , it's just thanking gifters all day. My anxiety was through the roof .

Reactions: 3
The mentality of her fans is so strange and it's scary that these people exist in the real world. They're vile

She can't keep EQs name out of her mouth and mentions her every 5 seconds yet her fans are calling EQ the obsessed one in her chat 😂

Let's hope CLA gets banned at some point in the next few days and and loses her place on the leaderboard.

Reactions: 7
Gosh I can’t watch this. No content. No fun comments. No shade! It’s all thank you , keep gifting, let’s get to number 1.
I’m shocked she hasn’t been blocked. Guess she isn’t drinking or doing anything that would get her in trouble. Just sitting and begging.
Cost of living crisis? Really? The news is all doom and gloom yet in TikTok land it’s all money to spare and gifts galore! People are saying CLA has made over £7000 today? 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
I want her to get blocked so badly to wipe that smug look off her face…💀💀😂😂💀💀😂😂💀💀

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yes oniy 25% . At this stage leanne won't care if she is blocked ,because she will have loads of cash to do her .

I can't watch them whatsoever now , it's just thanking gifters all day. My anxiety was through the roof .
That Gracie with the green hair told everyone that it’s 56% that tiktok takes. Think EQ just lies so people don’t know over half their money is going to tiktok.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.