Chelsea Wright #9 Poo in her throat, poo in her nappy, admit her to hospital or she wonโ€™t be happy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love that people were getting a chance to read comments ๐Ÿ˜‚

Someone give her 9 dollars so she can delete tiktok

She's threatening to abscond again
absolutely love the word abscond ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ it makes me laugh every time. Thinking of her like a fugitive in stealth mode ๐Ÿฅทbut in reality sheโ€™s just waddling to the bus stop hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Snivelling again and replying to comments in writing rather than speaking.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Sheโ€™s getting people to send her lots of gifts. What a big greedy witch. Smarter than she makes out

Reactions: 8
Indeed, surely you could forego whatever the balance is and just delete the app? Even if you couldn't, you aren't obliged to constantly go on live. Chelsea constantly goes live on SM...so think it would be hard for her to just stop, it her way of not being alone even though it is just making things worse for her in the long term.

Reactions: 7
Keeps going to the kitchen and I'm hearing clinking. I swear to god if she self harms on live I hope she is banned from social media forever.

I would say anyone triggered by what she is doing to come off the live. Hope everyone is ok. This is a very difficult watch ๐Ÿ’›

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Keeps going to the kitchen and I'm hearing clinking. I swear to god if she self harms on live I hope she is banned from social media forever.

I would say anyone triggered by what she is doing to come off the live. Hope everyone is ok. This is a very difficult watch ๐Ÿ’›
Is she self harming?

I just asked what was happening and she blocked me...

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.