Chelsea Wright #10 Little Jasper needs a bedroom when will she stop this doom & gloom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carry on, will recap in a bit. Thread was too full.

Not sure what she's doing, she's live on tiktok. Get a few comments she didn't like. Crying wanting money to delete her account. Refusing to speak. Could be triggering to watch as @BigMavis pointed out on the last thread

Reactions: 9
I'm not sure if she is self harming but she is giving that distinct impression. Everything is happening off camera and she is responding by writing no speech. She has asked about a place of safety, doesn't feel safe now, she is making it clear of her intentions.
It is incredibly distressing to watch.
Please please take care viewing this live everyone 💛

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Did she end the live herself or did it get banned? I'm not to worried about her harming herself the most she's done in the past is bruise her wrist punching kitchen appliances. It's not fair the fear she's putting into people in the comments asking to go and help her.

Reactions: 10
Did she end the live herself or did it get banned? I'm not to worried about her harming herself the most she's done in the past is bruise her wrist punching kitchen appliances. It's not fair the fear she's putting into people in the comments asking to go and help her.
I reported so many times so I'm hoping it was banned. I agree, its the distress caused to others that is most concerning.

Reactions: 6
I reported so many times so I'm hoping it was banned. I agree, its the distress caused to others that is most concerning.
She'll no doubt come off rub her hands together at all the worried people. She's not gonna do anything, she never does it's all for attention.

Reactions: 8
She'll no doubt come off rub her hands together at all the worried people. She's not gonna do anything, she never does it's all for attention.
You're probably right, I just can't stand things like this since another tattler saw that terrible incident on a live. If her live was banned does that mean she won't be able to go live again for a while? I think that would be a great idea.

• Heart
You're probably right, I just can't stand things like this since another tattler saw that terrible incident on a live. If her live was banned does that mean she won't be able to go live again for a while? I think that would be a great idea.
Yeah I know. I'm doubtful she'll do anything, I feel like it was all an act to get gift money or some attention. It's the most dramatic she's been for a while though. Yeah she wouldn't be allowed to go live for anything up to 24 hours to a week I think.

Wtf 😳 shes writing lists, watching a program about pedalos and saying she’s smarter than everyone watching. Thought she had a mental age of 7 two days ago? I only caught a bit of the live. Think maybe it’s so someone gets so concerned they call police/ambulance for her?

Reactions: 9
Wtf 😳 shes writing lists, watching a program about pedalos and saying she’s smarter than everyone watching. Thought she had a mental age of 7 two days ago? I only caught a bit of the live. Think maybe it’s so someone gets so concerned they call police/ambulance for her?
That pedalo sting was disturbing. A guy who has been teaching kids to masturbate online and his wife knows about it. I'm not sure the police or ambulance service can take these people she convinces to call for her seriously anyone. Someone called the other night and told the person to tell chelsea they needed to talk to her about it.

• Wow
What's with her not speaking but waving her finger over the camera?

Reactions: 3
What's with her not speaking but waving her finger over the camera?
I didn't realise she was back and not banned haha! Oh I don't know someone told her to be carful with her threats and she went mute.

Reactions: 3
That pedalo sting was disturbing. A guy who has been teaching kids to masturbate online and his wife knows about it. I'm not sure the police or ambulance service can take these people she convinces to call for her seriously anyone. Someone called the other night and told the person to tell chelsea they needed to talk to her about it.
Yeah I remember that the other night. Well she doesn’t seem breathless or in pain today. She really needs to be charged with wasting police and nhs time. The P thing is so concerning! 😳

Yeah back on live. Still watching programme about OCD and just pointing the camera at the lightbulb.

I suggested earlier that she call breathing space but just having a chat it seems isn't enough. Wants some kind of intervention yet refuses mostly everything people suggest.

Chelsea, if you are reading this - only you can change things, improve the moment. Nobody else can make it better for you. Supports and other people might make things a bit better but only you can change your life. Get a hobby, get out the house even though you don't want to etc etc...because I tell you having lost 18 years of my life due to BPD it aint no party, having the dx doesn't make it easier either, heavily stigmatised by services before you even say anything. Sorry, starting to rant...just frustrated as I would love to have so many people online supporting me like she does but she listens to nobody.

Also, if you actually have OCD then you would find the programme OCD Obsessive cleaners offensive!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Yeah back on live. Still watching programme about OCD and just pointing the camera at the lightbulb.

I suggested earlier that she call breathing space but just having a chat it seems isn't enough. Wants some kind of intervention yet refuses mostly everything people suggest.

Chelsea, if you are reading this - only you can change things, improve the moment. Nobody else can make it better for you. Supports and other people might make things a bit better but only you can change your life. Get a hobby, get out the house even though you don't want to etc etc...because I tell you having lost 18 years of my life due to BPD it aint no party, having the dx doesn't make it easier either, heavily stigmatised by services before you even say anything. Sorry, starting to rant...just frustrated as I would love to have so many people online supporting me like she does but she listens to nobody.
Yeah I think the most frustrating thing is she just doesn’t listen to anyone. Refuses point blank everything anyone suggests to her.
Totally agree with everything you said. A diagnoses doesn’t automatically make things better. ☹
The way she is acting on live is worrying. Saying it’s too late as if she’s done something. It’s not nice at all.I do hope she hasn’t

She clearly goes off camera and has a munch out or a drink. Can't do it on camera she is sick everytime remember 😂
I'm sure she can just delete the account. But she doesn't want to really coz her Facebook live has about 10 viewers. She literally watches tit on you tube like living with OCD or some fetish weird stuff. She asks Alexa the main symptoms and revises them and then bomb she has that condition. She isn't getting IV antibiotics, she isnt getting admitted to a psych ward. She won't accept Any type of advice either

Clearly she finds being called out on her behaviour extremely triggering, personally I think that's because its happened many times in the past (family) and I actually think she's very self aware and hates it when people twig on to her. She's a fantasist but I guess that's easier than living in the real world. I don't believe she believes her own lies.
It's all an act. But worrying and upsetting people like this is dreadful and its for her own amusement.

Reactions: 11
Nothing, just lots of talk about them not doing anything. She's just come back on screen and talking.
Just clicked on and she's saying she got a bruise they won't do anything about , definitely been punching kitchen appliances

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.