Chelsea Wright #9 Poo in her throat, poo in her nappy, admit her to hospital or she wonโ€™t be happy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iโ€™ve just joined the live, wtf is with the music and the not speaking? She copped on to severe breathing issues means struggling to talk?

I'm screen recording but it's just her pretending to choke ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Iโ€™m waiting for her to drop her tablet and make out like she passed out by acting confused despite reading the comments ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
For the last 20 mins someone's been commenting from different accounts telling people to come to tattle for the truth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She is sat there saying f-all and it feels like the calm before the storm ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚
Comments are amazing though.
Again she doesnโ€™t look like sheโ€™s struggling to breathe one bit. Another Drs time will be wasted!

For the last 20 mins someone's been commenting from different accounts telling people to come to tattle for the truth
I know I saw them then they kept being deleted. we will get loads of new people now ๐Ÿ˜‚ hiya ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is sat there saying f-all and it feels like the calm before the storm ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚
Again she doesnโ€™t look like sheโ€™s struggling to breathe one bit. Another Drs time will be wasted!
She can still manage to throw fanny related insults, she's fine.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I know I saw them then they kept being deleted. we will get loads of new people now ๐Ÿ˜‚ hiya ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ
Tattle made an announcement the other day, no new members can comment here ๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
adding mute to the list of ailments ๐Ÿ˜‚ that will be tonightโ€™s new one. Sheโ€™s probably tired after abusing NHS services for days and weeks on end and writing countless complaints and letters to Digby.
I did notice when it said โ€œsex educationโ€ on the telly she did this creepy laugh and smile. Quite concerning that tbh. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do you take new thread suggestions from newbies? Here's mine.

A list for the Nursery, Jasper needs a Nanny, don't say anything bad or she will rip the cheese out of your fanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm pished aff a few soops (I feel like wee lez the alchy vallie hallion) and waiting patiently for our Chels to come on live so I can howl my house down. Honestly I've no interest in anyone else 'the now' it's all about Jasper โค

Yousins this video just never gets old ๐Ÿ˜ญ iconic

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.