Chelsea Wright #9 Poo in her throat, poo in her nappy, admit her to hospital or she won’t be happy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do we know Jasper is her name? I missed that? Did she slip up ahahahaha

Reactions: 2
How do we know Jasper is her name? I missed that? Did she slip up ahahahaha
On the lists she had written "nursery (Jasper's room)" I had missed it too, she called the Cat Jasper rather than Casper the other day.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The wind up tiktok names and comments make me laugh but cringe too like she blatantly ain’t the full shilling already goin round biting folk in hospital she don’t need any winding up further

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The wind up tiktok names and comments make me laugh but cringe too like she blatantly ain’t the full shilling already goin round biting folk in hospital she don’t need any winding up further
Do we think that defo happened? 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'd say she head butts and then tries to pass it off as a reaction to pain. "duck duck duck off!" Boom witch your KO'd on the floor with bluebirds circling.
She's too clever to bite.

• Haha
I'd say she head butts and then tries to pass it off as a reaction to pain. "duck duck duck off!" Boom witch your KO'd on the floor with bluebirds circling.
She's too clever to bite.
Lmfao. Can picture it now

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think she just has outbursts of rage cos they won’t admit her

Reactions: 1
I don't believe this she had another out of hours call at 5am and they're "not willing to do anything"
To the best of my knowledge that's an appointment everyday this week.
Now mining info on asthma.
Who is she trying to kid with the I've seen your fanny so many times talk, she can't even see her own.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She's being absolutely slaughtered in the comments and boy did it take the smile off her face, not reading them for a while. But still can't take herself off live. She'll need to get used to it because people are raging at her and rightly so, how's she going to take it when she ends up in the tabloids?

Jesus duck. The comments are saying she's had 48 ambulances in 8 weeks, account called Chelseas hospital files lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Hahaha howling at one of the comments on her live "Sinead O'Connor has put on some timber"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Love that people were getting a chance to read comments 😂

Someone give her 9 dollars so she can delete tiktok

She's threatening to abscond again

Last edited:
  • Haha
As someone with mental health that's been admitted three times is heavily medicated and nearly k***** myself on a few occasions she pisses me off. For someone who can't go out because she ' wants to k*** herself" so badly but is making a list for a new house she hasn't even applied for and assumes she will get because of her wheelchair. The wheelchair I have never seen her use! Going through the comments yeah....yeah...nope....duck off before I duck ya myself aye ... Yeah.... Yeah. It drives me mad and then says is anyone talking well no because your sat in silence yourself. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I mean nobody here wants to make her life difficult or upset her but we do point out the absurdity of the situation and her constant threats of disgusting violence.

Reactions: 8
I mean nobody here wants to make her life difficult or upset her but we do point out the absurdity of the situation and her constant threats of disgusting violence.
Heard her threaten to slice someone's vagina open 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Heard her threaten to slice someone's vagina open 🤦🏻‍♀️
She came off there, I assume because she read the warning about people recording her threats.
She does need to be reported to the police tbh, I know she hasn't carried out any of her threats but they're still death threats. Threats, threats, threats.
Did you see her throwing the tablet when someone said she enjoyed watching programmes on abuse, which she does, that's a fact.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.