Chelsea White

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember reading an article before where she was on a freebie to somewhere like the Maldives

Probably a lie, places like the Maldives don't need to gift stays. At the most she managed to get a discount on the stay i.e a free night and she exagerated to make out the entire trip was free.

She's in the Maldives and her little boy asked her to film Harlow instead of him. They must get sick of having a camera shoved in their faces.

Reactions: 3
Why doesn’t she ever go anywhere else on holiday, the Maldives is beautiful but a bit boring. It won’t go down too well with Chelsea if her children are asking not to be filmed, those kids are a big cash generator for her 😀

Reactions: 1
I’ve met Chelsea and been to her house (or rather her mum’s house). It’s actually a lovely home (I would say worth at least a million, maybe 2). The family definitely are/were comfortable. Back then she had another much smaller place of her own round the corner, not sure if that one was rented or bought.

I’m from Essex and her accent definitely isn’t like our stereotypical Essex one. It’s softer like a more broadly southern accent. In person she is quite quiet but I do agree she likes ‘the finer things in life.’

Not sure if this has been mentioned already but the woman who owns The Consultant Clinic stole pics of her kids once and tried to pass them off her own. When Chelsea tried to have them taken down she got blocked It was absolutely mental 😅

• Wow
Anyone know why she’s selling all her photograph equipment?

Probably because she’s earning enough of Harlow and doesn’t need to work. I do wonder if child social media stars have money put away for their futures.

She makes an absolute fortune with Harlow, my daughter is OBSESSED with her.
Shes a lovely little girl but completely pimped out by mum.

Reactions: 6
She makes an absolute fortune with Harlow, my daughter is OBSESSED with her.
Shes a lovely little girl but completely pimped out by mum.
Chelsea’s dad is also loaded. Would love to know which footballer is the kids dad. I image she’s getting some nice child support too.

My daughter watches Harlow so I don’t understand that If Chelsea and her family are so well off why would you be selling your child out on the internet?

My daughter watches Harlow so I don’t understand that If Chelsea and her family are so well off why would you be selling your child out on the internet?
I don’t think they are anywhere near as well off as they like to portray. It’s very easy to give that illusion online.
i think she’s selling her photography gear as she’s closing her studio and focusing just on photographing wag weddings.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think they are anywhere near as well off as they like to portray. It’s very easy to give that illusion online.
i think she’s selling her photography gear as she’s closing her studio and focusing just on photographing wag weddings.
They must have a LOT of money, the livery at a yard like that will be an absolute fortune, that horsebox will have been about £50k+ plus all the new stuff for popcorn will be loads (though I imagine a fair amount will be gifted) plus private school etc. Even to portray you have money you need a fair amount!

Reactions: 4
They must have a LOT of money, the livery at a yard like that will be an absolute fortune, that horsebox will have been about £50k+ plus all the new stuff for popcorn will be loads (though I imagine a fair amount will be gifted) plus private school etc. Even to portray you have money you need a fair amount!
100% agree. Plus holidays to Maldives and Dubai.
Just bought Cloudy too so need full Livery for him.

They probably just enjoy it, they do it because they want to rather than need to.

Chelsea was a child model herself when her dad was already very well off and later did page 3 briefly, but definitely not for the money. That stuff wasn’t well paid but it got you noticed and access to celeb parties and other perks. I think she just genuinely enjoyed being in limelight.

Reactions: 2
Chelsea’s dad is also loaded. Would love to know which footballer is the kids dad. I image she’s getting some nice child support too.
yes me to. So vile how it all happened. I’m sure she put up a post about moving into a new home And out of her parents but not been mentioned since. I don’t think there well off she’s works constantly and i think she needs to as a lot to pay for

Reactions: 2