Chelsea White

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. Totally did not realise that’s how she got pregnant with her children. I thought it was a relationship break up after the babies were born. No wonder there was never any dad in her Instagram photos. That is one seriously messed up girl. The kids are beautiful but imagine explaining to them when they are older how she got pregnant. Her family must be ashamed of her.

Reactions: 1
I don't think they are to be honest as they obviously benefit from all her freebies as well. And her mum was also very fame and money hungry herself the way she pushed chelsea into child modelling. But yes, they do like to give the impression that chelsea was in a committed relationship with the father of her children at some point.
I think it's weird how both kids have such similar names.

Reactions: 2
I don't think they are to be honest as they obviously benefit from all her freebies as well. And her mum was also very fame and money hungry herself the way she pushed chelsea into child modelling. But yes, they do like to give the impression that chelsea was in a committed relationship with the father of her children at some point.
I think it's weird how both kids have such similar names.
Yeah that is weird the name thing.

I attended a photo shoot a good 3 years ago where my little one was invited by a brand. He’s not a model... Anyway, they were part of it and as soon as they arrived nobody else in the room existed. Chelsea's mum was very much in charge & the children were bribed with smarties. The boy was really fed up & they insisted he do more.

Reactions: 4
Chelsea was on same model agency as me at one point , she lied about her age and used a relatives id to say she was younger than she was . She was always desperate to hang around with wags and footballers . She made a play (excuse pun) for Chris smalling when he had only started seeing Sam Cooke . Don’t think it went down too well he picked Sam and as far as I know is happily married .

She takes some lovely photos but wasn’t a great model so wasn’t booked as she looked a lot older than the rest of us on the books . It’s a shame she was so controlled by her mum with pageants , must have left a negative effect

^ you'd think that but then she's very pushy with her own children re making them child models and down the line I wonder whether she'll encourage her daughter into the world of glamour modelling as well.
Curious as to why she wanted to pass herself off as younger than she is though.

^ you'd think that but then she's very pushy with her own children re making them child models and down the line I wonder whether she'll encourage her daughter into the world of glamour modelling as well.
Curious as to why she wanted to pass herself off as younger than she is though.
My management wouldn’t have any girl over the age of 25 on their books , between 23-25 you got booked a lot less back then in glamour modelling . 23-25 you’d be sent to commercial shoots . Prime earning age was 18-22 for lads mags etc

Wow. The world behind insta.... Still insanely jealous of the holidays but sounds like the lifestyle behind it isn't up to much!!

Oh she gets better... been seeing her spending left, right and centre, looking at period properties to buy so she can finally move out her parents’ house, doing up her photo studio and buying her daughter a horse plus looking at one for herself... then she gets child maintenance to send the baby daddy a bill for £300 because she doesn’t think he’s paid enough lately!?! Are times hard babe?! Don’t know where the next horse is coming from 🤦🏻‍♀️

I wonder where all this money is suddenly coming from? I don't think she had a studio before so that's a big investment. She must be relying on her WAG connections to keep the business busy.

Ironic how she’s got so many of those WAG connections having never actually been one herself. My husband was a footballer and being in that world for over 15 years she is the worst sort of groupie you’d come across. I feel awful for those children... When do you think she’s gonna mention they were born out of one night stands?! Sure she’ll just buy them a load more stuff & hope they don’t notice they don’t have a father 😩 She even went on This Morning saying she’d had a 6 year relationship with him... 6 years chasing him for money! I’ve known him the whole time and what they had definitely doesn’t count as a ‘relationship’ 🤦🏻‍♀️

What a depressing world we live in!

I have no time for women like her, she is shallow, cynical, grabby and self serving, and I hate the fact that her cynical grabby lifestyle has paid off for her, but isn't it telling that the commenters on this thread are more judgemental towards Chelsea for repeatedly chasing after a married footballer than they are towards the married footballer for shagging around behind his wife's back.he was the one who was married!!!

Reactions: 9
What a depressing world we live in!

I have no time for women like her, she is shallow, cynical, grabby and self serving, and I hate the fact that her cynical grabby lifestyle has paid off for her, but isn't it telling that the commenters on this thread are more judgemental towards Chelsea for repeatedly chasing after a married footballer than they are towards the married footballer for shagging around behind his wife's back.he was the one who was married!!!
This 🙌🏻🙌🏻 As much as I can’t stand her ( understatement) isn’t it funny how it’s always the women who gets the tit? It’s never the man! Even in the past if I have let a girl know their boyfriend was walking to me ect it would always be MY fault not theirs 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Some years ago when she went on This Morning she went on with her daughter I think it was and opened her mouth to a very Essex sounding accent. That would be lovely if she was from there alas here I am as somebody who knew her long long before she became famous as she is now.

Chelsea is from Poole. To be exact she grew up in a suburb called Canford Heath. A low income suburb that in the 1990s when she was growing up was where people either bought their first home or were transferred there from Hamworthy the notorious council estate Turlin Moore from the 1970s onwards due to buildings being declared condemned. The houses built from where Canford Heath First School situates up to Sherborne Crescent and near Darbys Corner was a building project that lasted up until the late 1980s. The standard of housing varied from different companies that were developing the heathland. Chelsea grew up in Knowlton Road one of the worst areas of the suburb. During the 90s Chaldon Road and the roads around that area were notorious for many things. She went to the same schools as me up until Secondary School which she went to Corfe Hills. Her sister also went there too.

Throughout school she was very popular because she was very pretty and different from the perspective of a child living in that area when most parents were on shifts or claiming benefits. Canford Heath might be more affluent now but then it wasn’t. While she was very popular she wasn’t likeable to many because she got extra rewards such as the lead in the show despite not being able to hold a tune, mediocre dance skills but because she was modelling it was an assumed decision. Her mother was her manager clearly by various jobs she took. It was common to see her modelling for catalogues, Tammy Girl and I do recall a news bulletin on South Today or to be exact Meridien Tonight.

I had to have a little chuckle when I read here that she lives with her mother because according to Facebook her mother claims she lives in Australia. Her sister, Chelsea’s aunt lives there and it’s more than likely Mum has visited her over the years but living and residing yeah right. People always get caught out when they lie or bend the truth to make life seem a little special than what it really is. When you factor in all that and Chelsea’s faux Essex accent you begin to wonder and pity her why not be proud of where she really is from then give off an impression that truth and reality can’t meet so to speak

I know someone who knows CW and apparantely the way that she broke the news of her pregnancy to the wife (she was having an affair with a married footballer) was by posting her the scan pictures. Then a few years later she decided she wanted a sibling for her child by the same guy and did by 'tricking' him - don't know the logistics of that and he's just as much to blame but man she sounds so trashy.

I know someone who knows CW and apparantely the way that she broke the news of her pregnancy to the wife (she was having an affair with a married footballer) was by posting her the scan pictures. Then a few years later she decided she wanted a sibling for her child by the same guy and did by 'tricking' him - don't know the logistics of that and he's just as much to blame but man she sounds so trashy.
So does the man too. The victim out of it is the wife and her children growing up in a rather dysfunctional setup. Sadly the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. Her own father was barely around when she was growing up except I recall one time he watched the carol concert the school was hosting and she claimed she had a half brother who lived in Italy or something of that vain. White is her mother’s name. Some do a marvellous job and some raise them wrongly. When one raises her daughters to live like millionaires in a grotty council house what on Earth do you expect?! That’s not to denigrate single mothers or those who live in council homes. It puts in context the situation. She’s got by with looks, her ability to wangle things her way and no doubt Ma White in the background to support her. Like I said before eventually lies and bending truths will come back at you. Better to live a life of honesty and dignity in a council home than a life of lies, smoke and mirrors appearing as if you are a cut above when in fact reality is another thing. I get the feeling that she and her mother live off the coat tails of others. For instance if you Google Chelsea’s photography it gives details to her aunts home not hers. Her mother claims she lives in Australia when in fact it’s her sister who lives there. Chelsea lives with her mother and on Instagram her mother was mentioned when her son picked flowers during lockdown. Nanny is often at shoots and accompanying the kids as many here and social media so its utter bullshit to claim otherwise. She may no doubt have visited but she doesn’t reside there and shouldn’t claim on her Facebook otherwise. Dumb woman like her daughter. People always get caught with their lies and it makes them look so stupid and frankly desperate to be something better than what they are and haven’t been able to reconcile with.

There you go proof she (Nanny) lives in England not with her sis who emigrated to Australia. Out of privacy reasons I’ve redacted her first name and cropped out her profile photo but there are people in and around Poole who do know her name. Why she states she lives there is foolish and aspirational to say the least. Quite laughable considering. Its likely she has visited but living haha no. That’s exactly what she is claiming on Facebook. It’s not impossible to emigrate providing you have the right skills, can afford it or genuinely fall in love with somebody and emigrate to be with them. Using it as a way to look special when it’s a fanciful claim on the coat tails of her sister proverbially speaking is stupid.

Training him to be like his father?! One would hope with a private school education Chelsea would encourage her son to expand his horizons but alas not, clearly

Attachments

Last edited:
I think when she uses the term ‘nanny’ she wants people to think she has a nanny rather than the grandmother type of nanny.

She was looking to borrow a house in sandbanks with a pool earlier today for a photoshoot. I would’ve thought that with the circles that she aspires to be in she would’ve known someone with the right house already. Just proves what a wannabe she is.

Reactions: 3