Chelsea White

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just saw this thread but her kids dad is RICH he was either a footballer or a married businessman from what I can remember. Will try and find out. I have a friend from sandbanks who knows of her. He’s mums quite pushy too, Chelsea was a child model.

^ her kids father is a footballer (or was at the time she was with him, although I don’t think he was that famous)
She doesn’t live in sandbanks as far as I know, but is in the WAG circles still and is in Cafe Shore a lot which is how she gets her clients.
I think she’s just another one that gives the illusion of looking rich for the ‘gram. Presumably she gets good maintenance payments from the ex for the kids which helps fund the lifestyle.

Is the father not Marc Wilson? Whoever he is, he has to be rich to keep funding those holidays for the Gram!

Could be, the name means nothing to me though. Looks like Chelsea considers herself qualified to teach photography now, which is ironic since the only reason she is as known as she is is because of her WAG connections and not necessarily talent.

I always thought Marc Wilson was the dad too the little boy looks just like him and her hairdresser who travels everywhere with her and has done for years is “Chloe Wilson” chloemollyhair she’s also commented before that the kids dads girlfriend won’t let him see them after Harlow people always asked about her dad she said he wasn’t around then she had Harlen and told everyone they had the same dad so he must have been around at some point..her dad is also loaded so maybe funds her holidays and even the kids school fees.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I always thought Marc Wilson was the dad too the little boy looks just like him and her hairdresser who travels everywhere with her and has done for years is “Chloe Wilson” chloemollyhair she’s also commented before that the kids dads girlfriend won’t let him see them after Harlow people always asked about her dad she said he wasn’t around then she had Harlen and told everyone they had the same dad so he must have been around at some point..her dad is also loaded so maybe funds her holidays and even the kids school fees.
He’s definitely not the dad, I know him. His girlfriend
Is from New York and his wee boy is dark haired and dark eyed. Beautiful child.

Yes I remember the comment about the same dads. Must be around in their lives somehow then!

I’ve been following her for years, like literally when Instagram first bloody started 😂 I remember one father’s day she actually posted a photo of Harlows father and said something about him not bothering with her? He was a very very blonde footballer (not well known) and played for some mediocre team.... she also said once on Instagram about wanting another child, but it would have to be with Harlows dad and then low and behold Harlem came along.

Chelsea used to be really good friends with Katie Price but they fell out at a party years ago as apparently Chelsea sold something about her to the papers? Something like that. It’s all online.

Oh and way before she had Harlen, she was dating Gaz Beadle. She was posting photos on them on her Instagram and so was he then they suddenly all got deleted and he was with someone else. He even had photos with Harlow on holiday.
I remember her being with Gaz and adding them on holiday!

Shocked at this thread. I follow them. She comes across so prim and proper. Would never of guessed her aspirations were to be a topless model in the daily papers. They are gifted some very expensive things.

The only reason she annoys me is because she has no sense with money. She purchased that lazy spa 2 months ago and now it’s listed on eBay. The price she pays for things she uses in such a short space of time is ridiculous

I never post on sites like this and usually don’t agree with it but I’m friends with the baby daddy of this awful woman so had to come on to see what was being said! The father lived with another woman and their child when he had a fling with Chelsea... sounds like the typical fame hungry wannabe wag and a footballer who saw an easy lay (or so he thought!) She got pregnant after she’d shagged him about 3 times, Chelsea printed out all the messages they’d sent between them and posted it through the door of his house for his poor Mrs to read. Guess she thought that would get him kicked out but it didn’t and he stayed with his partner. Chelsea did manage to get £2k a month maintenance at one point though! Unfortunately that wasn’t enough for her and she asked him to meet her to talk about the little girl and planned it perfectly with ovulation because she managed to get pregnant again from a one off with him! Another win for her... more maintenance and both children by the same father. Another horrific time for his mrs because unbeknownst at the time she was already also pregnant with the couple’s 2nd child.
Chelsea still lives with her parents which is why she only shows hers and the kids rooms and also how she can afford the holidays she can’t blag. Not thinking her plan through, the father is now retired from football so has a regular job like the rest of us so lucky she invested all that maintenance in cameras and becoming a photographer because he earns a regular wage like the rest of us so with 4 lots of maintenance to pay, she’s gonna have to fend for herself. IG fraudsters drive me nuts faking an amazing life but this one going on national tv a few years ago to say she had a 6yr relationship with the father is the worst I’ve seen. I feel awful for the children for the lies she must tell them. He’s not a bad person, just a cheating partner. He shouldn’t have shagged her but she shouldn’t have been so calculated and not done it once never mind twice. Sorry rant over 🙈😂

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I'd forgotten about this thread, and funnily enough a few months ago I did meet someone distantly related to Chelsea who pretty much confirmed everything up thread.....she's 'well connected' because she was a child model, typical pushy pageant mum and now she's doing the same with her own children.
She had a fling with some footballer and whilst he was away working she mailed his wifethe pregnancy scan images and outed their affair. His wife forgave the affair and then a few years later when chelsea decided she wanted a sibling for her child she tricked him into having sex with her -she stole the condom and had a turkey baster type thing to hand 🤢
She's still desperate to 'make it' and apparantely now hosts wedding training workshops collaborating with woman who are equally as wannabe as she is.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Wow!!
I followed her On IG or one of the kids maybe. They are beautiful. Iremember messaging her once asking how she affords her lavish lifestyle she never replied lol.
I respect what people are saying but seriously he’s a man that has thought with his DICK with no regard for the woman he was with Or for Chelsea.
He wanted his cake and ate it by the sounds of things and now regrets it 4 maintenances later!!!

so things aren’t as wonderful as they appear on IG I’m so jealous of the holidays!
Those kids are lucky but the constant photos and filming is terrible for them!
Ooh thanks loved reading this thread!!

Reactions: 3
Haha yes she is definetely one of those insta people who's good at faking wealth and I'm not surprised she didn't reply to your message because she could hardly tell the truth, that she just managed to get pregnant by the 'right' guy.
she's always been fake hungry though, she was a child model and then ventured into glamour modelling so that gives an indication of what her aspirations in life are. Didn't she also set up an Instagram account for her baby, bought loads of followers and then courted him around the media claiming he was the most famous baby in the world 😀

She lives with her Mum? Well it all makes sense now. Pays for duck all and takes off on gifted trips all round the world!