Chelsea Pateman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did the stories say?
It was a picture of her husband and one of the twin boys, it basically said sometimes u can take life for granted, health is ur wealth we will get through this together we love u loads, am guessing her husband is not very well,think he has cancer by that sounds of it 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 3
It was a picture of her husband and one of the twin boys, it basically said sometimes u can take life for granted, health is ur wealth we will get through this together we love u loads, am guessing her husband is not very well,think he has cancer by that sounds of it 😥
Aww that is so sad...she uploaded pics of her husband in hospital the other day and said she couldnt be with him because of covid. Hope they are all okay !

Reactions: 2
I'm heartbroken and devastated for them all. Cancer is bleeping cruel, how can this happen to this sweet, loving family? I have no words right now other than to try and let them know that I genuinely care xx

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Ah god what an absolute shame. Cancer is the devil, I hope his treatment is successful and it’s been found early enough.

Reactions: 4
Oh bless them all.... that has actually brought tears to my eyes..... I pray that he gets the treatment needed and makes a full recovery - such a beautiful little family x x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Don’t know if Chelsea reads here, especially at a time like this, but if she does stumble across this please know everyone on this site has always said what a lovely family you are and we will all be routing for your hubby and your family to pull through this xx

• Heart
Reactions: 21