Chelsea Pateman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It broke my heart to see the pic today. Such a beautiful little family. Chelsea is an amazing mum who stays true to herself. love and strength to them all.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s trying hard to keep life normal for the boys when she most likely wants to fall apart. She really is an amazing mum and wife.
Have loved seeing Harley and Houston the last couple of days. They really brighten up your day.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That picture was so sad to see this morning. My heart goes out to them all 🙁

Reactions: 10
Such awful sad news. Chelsea always strikes me as a really engaged mum - it must be heartbreaking for her and her family to be going through this.

I really feel for them and my heart breaks for the eldest boy who will understand what’s going on. She seems to have a great family behind her, how lovely that they decorated the twins’ bedroom 😢🥰

• Sad
Reactions: 8
My heart aches for Chelsea and Matt. On her Insta stories she says they have an appointment tomorrow to discuss treatment. It makes me so angry that they have been dealt this cruel blow, I just want to wrap her up in a huge hug 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I just have to say what a wonderful mum I think she is. She is doing so brilliantly making life normal for the boys while supporting her partner. I feel so awful for her. They are such a sweet family.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She's a right trooper. Fair play. Just seen she's moving into the boys room. I hope she has loads of support from her friends and family.

Reactions: 11
Aw my heart broke a bit for her there when I saw her mattress on the boys floor 😪
What a poor wee soul, she really is an incredible person & amazing Mummy. Everything is crossed Matt gets through this. I'm glad she has a good family close

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Could I make a suggestion....... could Chelsea's thread be moved to the 'rave' section ?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think it should just be deleted if it can
Agreed. Although it’s nice to see the support, i think it would mean more to her if it was deleted. My heart broke last night seeing her mattress on the floor in the boys room. It has made me look at my husband differently and now I really do count my blessings that he is healthy because god knows how she is holding it together now, I’d be a crumbling mess if my husband was as poorly as Matt. She should be so very proud of herself. What an amazing mum she is to those 3 boys

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Agreed. Although it’s nice to see the support, i think it would mean more to her if it was deleted. My heart broke last night seeing her mattress on the floor in the boys room. It has made me look at my husband differently and now I really do count my blessings that he is healthy because god knows how she is holding it together now, I’d be a crumbling mess if my husband was as poorly as Matt. She should be so very proud of herself. What an amazing mum she is to those 3 boys

I'll see if reporting the thread Admin will delete it - not 100% sure on rules of deleting threads.... we can try....

and I 100% agree with you..... amazing young woman...... x x

I have sent a message to Admin requesting this thread to be deleted and if not possible to be moved to the Rave Section.....

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Not derailing or attention seeking in anyway but my amazing 41yr old husband has been battling cancer for the best part of 2yrs and as the biggest worrier in the world I never in a million years thought I'd cope but you do and keeping life 'normal' for our little one has always been our approach. Chelsea is doing incredibly well and I truly send my best wishes to her and family.

• Heart
I think she's doing so well carrying on its all you can do and sometimes it kinda helps .. I was diagnosed with cancer in August this year up to now I've had two ops and going in for another op next week an hopefully fingers crossed be ok 🙂 I have two children under 5 and it's hard work carrying on but then on the flip side they distract me from thinking about it it's when they are asleep is the worst cos your mind wonders .. hopefully he will be ok tho 🙏🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think she's doing so well carrying on its all you can do and sometimes it kinda helps .. I was diagnosed with cancer in August this year up to now I've had two ops and going in for another op next week an hopefully fingers crossed be ok 🙂 I have two children under 5 and it's hard work carrying on but then on the flip side they distract me from thinking about it it's when they are asleep is the worst cos your mind wonders .. hopefully he will be ok tho 🙏🙏
Sending you my very best wishes too x

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Good luck on your next op. Kids do keep you going. My mam was diagnosed with lung and stomach cancer last week. Just waiting on hearing about treatment

• Heart
Reactions: 2