Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scullybob

VIP Member
I love Chelsea's mothering style. Those boys mean the world to her, she engages so well with them, they're so,so loved and such happy little boys. I couldn't care less if she's a size 8 or a size 28. She lost weight to get healthy for ivf and now the twins are here her main priority is them, not being a certain size and not wearing a face full of make up and taking pouty selfies for the gram. I don't find her content boring at all, I find it charming and delightful, she lets them get mucky, she's not obsessed with how her house looks, she makes proper food and they get a full varied diet. Give the girl a break, let's not bring her down for spending money on food or for gaining weight 😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 71

Oneforthemoney

Think her priorities are different, which even she says. She looks completely normal, and she's had twins not even 2 years ago.

Reactions: 27

Kaye1976

I love Chelsea's mothering style. Those boys mean the world to her, she engages so well with them, they're so,so loved and such happy little boys. I couldn't care less if she's a size 8 or a size 28. She lost weight to get healthy for ivf and now the twins are here her main priority is them, not being a certain size and not wearing a face full of make up and taking pouty selfies for the gram. I don't find her content boring at all, I find it charming and delightful, she lets them get mucky, she's not obsessed with how her house looks, she makes proper food and they get a full varied diet. Give the girl a break, let's not bring her down for spending money on food or for gaining weight 😍😍
Couldn’t agree more 👏🏻 She lets them be adventurous and not worry at all about getting hands and clothes dirty.

Reactions: 27

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
He must be in agony the poor sod. It's such a rare form too so they literally have no idea what to expect or know what's going to happen 😫 those poor boys. His heart must be aching that he's being pulled away from his family like this. It's just so wrong. Then you've got the scum of the earth moaning and faffing over aff links and a few pence 😞 They can all fuck off. I hope all these hunz are supportive of Chelsea, like she has been for them all these years!

• Heart
Reactions: 26

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I don't think anyone has to worry about Chelsea not being aware of diversity and the world in general. She bought her boys prams, a black doll and a white doll to play with a long time ago. Deffo raising them right👏

Reactions: 26

Noodle99

I absolutely love Chelsea. I'd much rather follow her than the likes of Fopperholic!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
The picture of her husband and those boys made me cry, he looks ever so poorly 😭😭 I never used to think much of her but gosh I hope he pulls through and gets to see his boys grow.
He is looking very unwell, hopefully he'll get better with the treatment 😔 awful for them. She isn't a beggy insta mum, never does these stupid ads etc expecting someone else to pay her bills. She just looks after her kids and goes to work, as he does. Absolutely awful situation ☹

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
Natural mother bringing up her little boys the best way! Love seeing her engage naturally with those boys and letting them be kids! Too many fake mothers on insta and she is a breath of fresh air! Her number one priority is those boys happiness and she puts them first! She also doesn’t pretend it’s all perfect all the time, she’s real 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 22

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Absolutely love Chelsea, she’s a great mum, so down to earth and doesn’t take the piss with ads. Seems like a really good, kind person.
Couldn’t agree more 👏🏻 She lets them be adventurous and not worry at all about getting hands and clothes dirty.
I have to agree with you ladies.. she's a fantastic mother keeping it real and looks a pretty normal size to me too. I didn't follow her before the boys so can't comment on what she was like before but she sure seems to have her priorities in the right order... her boys are a joy to watch and she sounds like she went through tough time to get them. Having had similar fertility issues myself I can relate

Reactions: 21

Shivers

VIP Member
Don’t know if Chelsea reads here, especially at a time like this, but if she does stumble across this please know everyone on this site has always said what a lovely family you are and we will all be routing for your hubby and your family to pull through this xx

• Heart

HopeThatHelps

Chatty Member
Now this woman has 109k followers. She has NOT once put anything up about BLM. That blackout tuesday she didnt post anything at all and came on next day saying she had a day off......
From the woman who puts up constant stories. That one day you dont post anything? Hmmmm.....just saying. She coulda used her audience to help raise awareness. Her (unusual) silence speaks volumes...
I personally don’t think these instagrammers can win regardless of what they do. I have seen people getting slated for posting about BLM and that they’re ‘jumping on the bandwagon’ and then slated if they don’t post anything as well. Some people are generally worried they don’t know what to say about it, wether or not they say the right or wrong thing. Just because people don’t post, for any reason, doesn’t mean they aren’t reading up and educating themselves.

yelnats

I was surprised too. She put this up and I couldn’t believe how different she actually looks.
I think she looks nice? Yes she’s put weight on from her time hop photos but don’t forget those are from years ago and she’s had twin babies since then..

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Absolutely love Chelsea, she’s a great mum, so down to earth and doesn’t take the piss with ads. Seems like a really good, kind person.

• Heart

Just Giving page for Matt. Chelsea didn't set it up and isn't pushing it all, which is really honourable of her.
I would much rather donate to Matt, Chelsea and their lovely family, than the likes of Jack Towers or any of the begs on TT…
What this family is going through must be hell on earth.. Matt already has enough on his plate just trying to fight this bloody awful disease without having to worry about financial difficulties as well…

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Oneforthemoney

I just have to say what a wonderful mum I think she is. She is doing so brilliantly making life normal for the boys while supporting her partner. I feel so awful for her. They are such a sweet family.

• Heart

Theworldhasgonemad

Chatty Member
Aw my heart broke a bit for her there when I saw her mattress on the boys floor 😪
What a poor wee soul, she really is an incredible person & amazing Mummy. Everything is crossed Matt gets through this. I'm glad she has a good family close

• Sad

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Great news that Matt's latest results are negative.... long may this continue and this lovely little family are given a break from all this worry...

• Heart
Reactions: 19