Chelsea Pateman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she say earlier that she bought them a while ago for their party which is now cancelled but she’s still going to give the party bags out...
Yeah I'm sure she said something like she'll be giving them to family .... can't see her breaking rules and having a party as such......

Reactions: 5
They were meant to be having a play barn party. Obviously that's been cancelled but she's still going to give the bags out.
She regularly sends baked goods out to her neighbours so maybe that's the plan here. Would be VERY surprised is she breaks lockdown rules 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’m all for her, I think she’s a brilliant mum and loves her boys. I never said she’s having a party..... just wondered with the weather forecast and people coming to see them that’s all, didn’t mean to offend anyone..

Reactions: 4
I absolutely love Chelsea! My daughter is 2 tomorrow so the same age as her twins but the living room full of toys makes me feel a little bit tit that my living room won't look like that for my daughter. But that's down to my insecurities not her. She's a bloody great Mum.

Reactions: 6
I absolutely love Chelsea! My daughter is 2 tomorrow so the same age as her twins but the living room full of toys makes me feel a little bit tit that my living room won't look like that for my daughter. But that's down to my insecurities not her. She's a bloody great Mum.
Those are presents from other people. She may have a larger family/group of friends than you. Try not to compare. Your daughter won’t know that twins miles away got more presents than her. She will be happy with whatever she gets.

Reactions: 7
Also, bear in mind that’s for 2 of them! Definitely don’t compare though, enjoy your daughters day x

• Heart
Awww don't worry... you will give your daughter the best day that YOU can give and she will love it - at 2 all your little one needs is a loving family and a few bits and pieces...... Think it looks loads at Chelsea's because of all the balloons and banners plus she has 2 kids so double everything and I'm sure she's thanked people for their gifts so they are including extended family....... Have a lovely day with your little one.... and I'm sure you are a bloody great Mumma too xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m not usually one for kids but her twins are just so sweet aren’t they?! Such little characters. One of them, I’m not sure of the name, roars like a dinosaur all the time it must hurt his throat 😂 a really charismatic and happy pair of boys.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m not usually one for kids but her twins are just so sweet aren’t they?! Such little characters. One of them, I’m not sure of the name, roars like a dinosaur all the time it must hurt his throat 😂 a really charismatic and happy pair of boys.
They seem so happy and Chelsea clearly makes such an effort to provide them with different activities and learning tools. She seems like a great mum and it's really refreshing to see on social media.

Shame she seems to get on with the fake Harry Pickard but hey ho

It seems like the post is about her partner. I’m assuming he’s in hospital and they don’t allow visitors.

She's put up a post mentioning cancer. I'm sure it's about her husband as he was in hospital last week I think. I hope all ok

• Sad
  • Wow
Yes I see A second post now it’s about cancer. Just couldn’t work out if it was her partner or not from the first post. That is awful

• Sad