Chelsea Pateman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know if Chelsea reads here, especially at a time like this, but if she does stumble across this please know everyone on this site has always said what a lovely family you are and we will all be routing for your hubby and your family to pull through this xx
I second this...... and what a lovely thing to say...... x x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
💔 how absolutely awful for them all, they're such a lovely family. Really hope he beats this
that has literally put tears in my eyes... that is so sad they are such a lovely family... I really hope treatment is successful for him.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Has it actually been confirmed by Chelsea that he has cancer? I haven’t seen anything definitive

Has it actually been confirmed by Chelsea that he has cancer? I haven’t seen anything definitive
Yea. She confirmed it on her stories last night, it's a rare and aggressive cancer. They're waiting for a transfer to another hospital but he's at home right now.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Poor family. I always smile at her stories where be gets home from work and plays with the kids in his work uniform on the floor. Clearly both hard working, loving parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh no. I can’t see an update not sure if she removed it? Awful news from what you’ve all said
Not sure if she removed the most recent one or it expired on stories, she removed the two originals ones a few days ago which also mentioned cancer in the second story. So awful for them

Heartbroken for them. Chelsea and her hubby are such a lovely couple and they totally fire on the boys and her step son. Truly wish them all the best through this horrible time.

Reactions: 1
So awful what they are going through. They are such a lovely family too. I hope he will be ok

Reactions: 3
What awful news. They are such a lovely family. I’m signing out of all forms of social media now and spending time with my loved ones and appreciating our health and our time. You really do never know what’s around the corner do you, Chelsea if you read here we are all sending you so much love and thoughts and well wishes xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The picture of her husband and those boys made me cry, he looks ever so poorly 😭😭 I never used to think much of her but gosh I hope he pulls through and gets to see his boys grow.

Reactions: 13
The picture of her husband and those boys made me cry, he looks ever so poorly 😭😭 I never used to think much of her but gosh I hope he pulls through and gets to see his boys grow.
He is looking very unwell, hopefully he'll get better with the treatment 😔 awful for them. She isn't a beggy insta mum, never does these stupid ads etc expecting someone else to pay her bills. She just looks after her kids and goes to work, as he does. Absolutely awful situation ☹

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22